The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thesis On Entrepreneur Thinking

AxelA

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 23, 2019
Hi everyone,

Currently student in a Business School I have a thesis to do and I wanted to do it on entrepreneurial thinking.

For the people who created their company, could you take a few minutes to answer the following questionnaire? It would help me a lot.

The link: Questionnaire for a thesis based on entrepreneurship - Rennes School of Business

Thank you in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Re:Kay

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Feb 12, 2019
Hello AxelA,

while I cannot offer you participation in your study, since I am not an entrepreneur yet, I would like to offer you some thoughts on your post.

I believe you are genuienly interested in our motivations and drivers for being entrepreneurs, yet your post suggests that your interest ist mostly about one thing - your thesis. You just want to get done with it, and we are the means to this.

But don´t see this as criticism - I myself was no better for a long time - actually most people aren´t. We are focust on our interest - our goals - mostly on us.

I can just suppose that way more people would like to participate in your survey if you offered something in return - or if you took our perspective and thought about why we would be interested in taking this survey for you - for more information please read Dale Carnegies "How to win friends and influence people" and the story about how the bait has to appeal to the fish - not the fisherman.

In my opinion this perspective taking is one of the most crucial things that successfull entrepreneurs have figured out.

Hope this is helpful of some sort.

Best regards
Re:Kay

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I filled it out but about half of the questions don't make much sense

Like:

Did you adapt your activity to boost it and provoke reactions in your target clientele?

I had zero idea how to answer half of these

this isn't a great way to do a survey if it's statistical because you're going to have a strong response bias

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Hi everyone,

Currently student in a Business School I have a thesis to do and I wanted to do it on entrepreneurial thinking.

For the people who created their company, could you take a few minutes to answer the following questionnaire? It would help me a lot.

The link: Questionnaire for a thesis based on entrepreneurship - Rennes School of Business

Thank you in advance.
Needs more YES/NO buttons.

AxelA

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 23, 2019
Hi all, thank you for your help.

Re:Kay: thank you for your advices I will take a look at that.

ChriV and broswoodwork: Thank your for your time and help. I know that some questions can look quite the same or be difficult and that I didn't put any yes/no question but it was my goal. I want to understand the deep mind of the entrepreneur and so some yes/no questions or questions with set responses aren't good. They give enough freedom to answer.

Actually if your are unable to answer some questions it is also interesting for me.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
It's not even that... it's just that they don't really make sense within the framework of Entrepreneurship as we see it.

I would get a sense of our "Ethos"

I listed some on this post

But there's also this:

I would read the books (Unscripted / TMF ) and poke around the forum to get a sense of our culture. almost get the sense with the questions that you're not in line with our way of thinking yet.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Responded to the survey. I also did not answer some questions as they really didn’t make sense. Hope this helps.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
I answered the best I could but yeah, some of your questions are weird. Maybe English isn't your first language? idk

In which industry does your company evolve?
How did you come up with the idea of your company?
Did you liked this idea or did you take over a business and then bring your own innovations?
What changes in your society has this evolution brought about?
Did you adapted your activity in response to societal factors external to your company? Which ones?

Goodluck anyhow!

AxelA

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 23, 2019
Thanks to the people who answered it. Still need some more, thank you in advance.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.