The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Like to post a video from your YouTube channel? Want to promote your design service? Recommend a company? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like within the realm of entrepreneurship on one central thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

INTRO Student doing a Thesis on entrepreneur thinking

AxelA

New Contributor
Aug 23, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am AxelA a french student in Business School.

For my last year of school I have a thesis to do and I wanted to do it on entrepreneurial thinking. After wandering on internet I found this forum with what seems to be a big and helpful community.

I also have myself entrepreneurial project that I want to start one day, but I still need to work on it before being able to do so and starting in the best condition.

Can someone tell me if it is possible for me to post a topic with a link to a questionnaire I made in order to collect data on entrepreneur?

Thank you very much in advance for your help and advinces.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

NMdad

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
I also have myself entrepreneurial project that I want to start one day, but I still need to work on it before being able to do so and starting in the best condition.
Why do you need to wait? Conditions will never be perfect. What can you start today or this week to nudge this forward?

NursingTn

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jan 30, 2019
Make the world a better place by solving problems.

Put a price tag on your effort.

No better day to start making something wonderful for humanity than now.

ChrisV

Platinum Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Hi everyone,

I am AxelA a french student in Business School.

For my last year of school I have a thesis to do and I wanted to do it on entrepreneurial thinking. After wandering on internet I found this forum with what seems to be a big and helpful community.

Can someone tell me if it is possible for me to post a topic with a link to a questionnaire I made in order to collect data on entrepreneur?

Thank you very much in advance for your help and advinces.
I would start with this book. It's the best book on Entrepreneurship

If you want to get a quick taste of our Ethos, check this out:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p58cbhTWz6s

and this

If you want a more Academic view, I really like Jordan Peterson on this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGax4DsAadk

OP
OP
A

AxelA

New Contributor
Aug 23, 2019
Thank you all for your answer.

I don't start because my preparations are not finished. I know that you need to take some risk when creating a company and I'm not afraid of that, but you also need to be well prepared before in order to have the best conditions. I also don't start because I basically need money to live actually.

Is it possible for me to post a topic with the link to my questionnaire for my thesis?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom