The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

There is a bug in Fastlane Forum

Inventor001

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Mar 6, 2020
Every time I rotate my phone, I get to the front page. It makes me feel a little annoyed. @MJ DeMarco can you fix this, please?
EDIT: the bug is in the official app of TFF.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

BrianLateStart

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jun 11, 2019
Horseheads, NY
I don't see this behavior on my phone (using an iPhone and Safari). You haven't given any clues to what platform you're experiencing this on. Does it happen with other browsers?

To be honest, I've been viewing the forum less and less on my phone since the redesign of the front page. I used to like to read TFF if I woke up in the middle of the night. I know a lot of features were added with the redesign, but it seems like a goal was to fit as many topics as possible on the screen. The subjects are so brief (especially if they have a category box in front like "Hot Topic") that the they're not worth trying to figure out what they mean. At least on my small original iPhone SE screen.

The 3 things I look for when surfing the forum and deciding what to read (listed in order of importance)

1. Subject (as mentioned, so brief I really can't tell what the thread is going to be about).
2. Author of the post. I'm more likely to read a post started by MJ (or some of my other favorite topic starters). Currently shows the last person to post (icon and printed name), not who started it.
3. Number of post in a thread. Often just surfing I don't want to start into a 600 post thread. Or when looking to help, I'll look for posts with smaller number of replies (like this one).

Now I browse the forum from a laptop which isn't as frequent as it used to be.

Inventor001

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Mar 6, 2020
Sorry, I forget to mention that I use the app.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.