The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Theory of People: Understanding Behaviors, Business, Economics, Feelings, and the Mind

For any book discussion

jlasak

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 8, 2020
Around three years ago, after reading many books, including The Millionaire Fastlane , I started scientific research to discover how do we make decisions. The results have been better than expected. The Theory of People allows us to understand almost every aspect of psychology, for example:

Behaviors
- Why we do what we do, so we can easily change it
- Why others do what they do, so we can understand them better
- What causes behaviors such as acting in anger, being lazy and 20 other ones so that we can control them

Business
- What makes people buy, so we can optimize our businesses
- What makes one product or service better than the other, so we can beat our competitors
- How does the perfect product or service look like, so we can maximize our revenues

Economics
- What economy is all about, so we can filter the information we encounter in the media
- What makes one country wealthier than the other, so we can understand the world around us
- What is the golden law of economy, so we can use it to get richer

Feelings
- What is happiness so that we can increase it
- What causes feelings such as fear, stress, regret and 15 different ones, so we can easily manage them
- What makes us feel inadequate, shy or worry so that we can stop feeling it

The Mind
- What processes influence the information our minds save, so we can learn faster and remember more
- What are intelligence and wisdom so that we can get smarter
- Why don’t some people change their opinion in the face of contradicting facts so that we can omit such errors

I’d like to pay back for the help I received, so I made this theory free for the next few days. I hope you will enjoy it! Please feel free to ask me any question!

Amazon.com: Theory of People: Understanding Behaviors, Business, Economics, Feelings, and the Mind eBook: Jakub Lasak: Kindle Store

(@MJ DeMarco please feel free to remove it if it is too spammy!)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Around three years ago, after reading many books, including The Millionaire Fastlane , I started scientific research to discover how do we make decisions. The results have been better than expected. The Theory of People allows us to understand almost every aspect of psychology, for example:

Behaviors
- Why we do what we do, so we can easily change it
- Why others do what they do, so we can understand them better
- What causes behaviors such as acting in anger, being lazy and 20 other ones so that we can control them

Business
- What makes people buy, so we can optimize our businesses
- What makes one product or service better than the other, so we can beat our competitors
- How does the perfect product or service look like, so we can maximize our revenues

Economics
- What economy is all about, so we can filter the information we encounter in the media
- What makes one country wealthier than the other, so we can understand the world around us
- What is the golden law of economy, so we can use it to get richer

Feelings
- What is happiness so that we can increase it
- What causes feelings such as fear, stress, regret and 15 different ones, so we can easily manage them
- What makes us feel inadequate, shy or worry so that we can stop feeling it

The Mind
- What processes influence the information our minds save, so we can learn faster and remember more
- What are intelligence and wisdom so that we can get smarter
- Why don’t some people change their opinion in the face of contradicting facts so that we can omit such errors

I’d like to pay back for the help I received, so I made this theory free for the next few days. I hope you will enjoy it! Please feel free to ask me any question!

Amazon.com: Theory of People: Understanding Behaviors, Business, Economics, Feelings, and the Mind eBook: Jakub Lasak: Kindle Store

(@MJ DeMarco please feel free to remove it if it is too spammy!)

It is a bit spammy, but since the book is free and you actually might be here to contribute, Ill leave it be. Good luck with the project!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.