The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Undercover Billionaire: Building a $1m business in 90 days

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
not to take away from their efforts either, but yea, I agree. you have 3 people following you around with $500k of camera equipment... like people aren't stupid.
Lets hire some cheap cameraman to follow us around.though hard work is required but you are perceived as an authority.

I'll try it when the conferences starts happening again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
IDK, maybe he did it because of the camera factor.

Lets hire some cheap cameraman to follow us around.though hard work is required but you are perceived as an authority.

I've been watching some mini docs, this person managed to get full training with the FBI and police departments...while filming, just an idiot with a youtube channel, amazing stuff.

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014

the power of camera is a big thing! specially if you are a good talker too!

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
kk1uvrb0_vk5wve_jhwm1p.png

Just saw the POTUS is back on twitter

FeaRxUnLeAsHeD

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Nov 27, 2014
USA
The fact that they have Grant cardone doing the second season of this just ruins the undercover billionaire brand for anyone who is informed enough to know GC is an insecure clown, a con man, and a hoax.

A shame. I was excited to see that they were continuing the show until it was GC. Now it has zero credibility and I believe the entire show is a sham.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irmq5U9eWTk

A bit of info about what we talked about: CAMERA HELPS!
The camera crew helped a lot to get the guy through the door.

Yes, GC is smart and can play the game, but, here's a good viewpoint of the other side..

I will from now on, hire a personal 10 man camera crew when soliciting for investors :rofl:

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014
I will from now on, hire a personal 10 man camera crew when soliciting for investors :rofl:

if u go on youtube, some dudes did that.. walked around with a camera crew following them/security/and some fake paparazi types..
people were fawning over him..
and the camera guy went up to the girl and was like "do u know john doe?" and she was like OMG yes I love him biggest fan..
meanwhile the guy is quite literally no one.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I have watched 2 episodes of season 2 so far. It is not bad, can't wait to see where this all goes as it gets steam. 80 minute episodes are a pretty hefty time investment though. My wife and I have been enjoying watching it though which is what counts.

Sure they have camera crews following them around, but you have to admit these guys are probably getting out of their comfort zone constantly.

So far Monique is driving me a bit nuts. I am sure that she will eventually do something a little more realistic in those "food deserts", but for now she is just driving me insane. Her whole non stop "these people have hardly any money and they need good access to food" is driving me a bit nuts when she then won't stop talking about her 17 cent juice shots that she is going to charge $4 for. Sure, charge what people want to pay for them, but don't brag about how you are bringing nutrition to the working poor with that. I wouldn't pay $4 for a juice shot every day, but maybe that is just me.

You could also start a drinking game while her segment is on and call it "take a drink every time Monique touches her mask or her face". You would be down 4 beers in about 5 minutes. That woman does not stop fidgeting with her face.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.