The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Ukraine War, implications, outcome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Capture Zelensky before he gets more young males from outside Ukraine to die for him. He is selling the hype and romance of war to lure these stooges to their end.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Last edited:

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Here's what Sam's sales funnel looks like:

Create a Need by > Baiting Russia into a war > tempt Ukraine to join NATO+EU > Russia invades Ukraine > European nations get frightened > NEED (protection and safety) > sell weapons > profit

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I don’t think a false flag is coming.

A false flag happens when the government wants the war but the people don’t, something has to be done to convince the public to get into it. This is the case when the enemy nation is military weak.

I don’t think the U.S. government and elites want to fight Russia. If a nuclear war happens the rich and powerful have most to lose. Even before nuclear war happens mass contract killers in the world assassinating congress family members will be a nightmare for western political elites. Kremlin and the security apparatus has no limit in full spectrum warfare.

Russian Siloviki are made of men that are different breed. They rose to power through power struggle and bloodshed. They understand that if they lose the war or political power their own live and family lives could be in danger. This is different from western politician who wait for their terms to be over and collect million dollar paycheck in board of directors of big corporations as a reward.

Both Russia and U.S. actually wanted to avoid military confrontation. But the biggest danger is that the war in Ukraine could still lose control and gets bigger and unable to come to a stop anytime soon. This is because zelensky is doing all these TV shows that could sway public opinion . Politicians in the west care about public opinion. This could lead them to continue to punish Russia in all ways “in their own opinion” has little chance to escalate into world war three, but in fact could be playing with fire.

Another reason is that the full fledged financial war has already started. Even if Ukraine war comes to a halt tomorrow. The sanaction and asset confiscation between West and Russia is not going to stop anytime soon. In fact it just started.

The biggest danger is the world is still dragged into bigger conflict even if the main parties do not want so.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Russia likely will try to challenge NATO further. Right now the military equipment supply route from Poland to Ukraine. If Russia bombs Poland border, and U.S. with the European allies back out, NATO will be dead.

NATO is about trust. It can be worth a lot. It can be a worthless piece of paper. If one of the NATO member is attacked and the world watches it does nothing, this is the greatest political victory that Russia.

I see political pundits saying Russia has to stop because they will run out of money. But there is another way to look at it. The more victory and advancement Russia can score in the politically and militarily the more Russia’s gold holding will appreciate in value. U.S. dollar value will decline because the leadership is not willing to protect her sphere of influence.

So Russia has every incentive to rock the boat further. Because their exit path is blocked. To admit defeat would be stuck on financial sanction and ruin.

I am increasing my exposure in precious metal holdings. Both physical and paper.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
Wow, so many Russian bots. How the f Russia has no chance to stop the war (it was in the corner, it had no other choice to start the war... blah blah). Oh really, how is invading army in the corner? War would stop tomorrow if Russia would remove it's troops from Ukraine? It's like a big school bully is kicking a small kid and telling it has to stop fighting back... No... feel the pain you get when you bully someone, you deserve this a$$ kicking and maybe a normal person will be born out of it or in Russia's case, a normal country who gets along with its neighbours not trying to steal its resources and where foreign investors money won't be stolen.
Putin thought Ukraine is easy to take, few days in and here we go, they believed their own propoganda and that they can annex that country and count on west not reacting at all. They miscalculated though the Ukraine's will to resist and they are getting beaten in Ukraine more than they thought. Neither they expected Europeans unity or that deep sanctions, maybe only "deeply concerned" speeches. Putin miscalculated and now it is this weird state of can't pull back yet because that is admitting defeat, so it is like losing even more. It's like a poker's tilt where you lose some money, but you are trying really hard to win that money back, but even lose more...

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Yes, this thread has become a cesspool of Russian propaganda of the worst kind. It’s filled by hardcore media doubters and Western useful idiots, and pro-Russian militants.

Saudi will do what the US says, full period. The Saudi Family exists only because of US backing.

If Russia challenges NATO further there will be significant opposition.

Putin is begging China for aid at the moment, as they realise how badly the invasion is failing. This is after having committed serious war crimes and having literarily lost all justification in the eyes of everyone. Even China is struggling to justify siding with Russia.

There is a simple way out for Russia - take Putin out. There are no ways out for Putin.

But what we learned now is that Russia isn’t a superpower anymore. Their army is pathetic at best. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were to try to fire a nuke that it would explode in their face…

Last edited:

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
I don't get how Russia with it's vast land and resources just can't have it's shit together for centuries. Obviously still eager to export their misery to other countries. When Soviet union occupied Baltic states under Molotov-rippentrop pact with their then ally Nazi Germany, Russian officers could just not believe that shops had that many goods in them and food was plentiful. They thought it was Western propoganda that shops had food in them, like a show orchested for them.
Maybe Russians are better off as Chinese puppet country, which in my opinion is a possibility. It is not that far fetched to think that how things are going. Feels like majority of Russians are still suppressed, blinded enough to do anything about Putin. Chinese though in my opinion seem very very clever with their meddling in other countries business. They are already spying pretty smart and trying to get access to more information via their technology and networks. Eastern Russia is already full of Chinese, more than Russians can handle. Obviously sucks for west if Russia becomes something like Chinese puppet but that country just can't get itself together to be a good normal country for the international community to work with. Putin has signed a law letting Russian airlines register planes leased to them by foreign companies and continue flying them Russian airlines will keep planes leased from foreign firms
So, like 500 planes get pretty much stolen. Even after the war, not sure how many businesses are rushing to work with in their economic space, risks are pretty dam high.

Silverfox148

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Apr 17, 2017
Updates:

Let's go USA propaganda domestic this time. There is a full spectrum propaganda war going on right now in the West by western intelligence agencies, I would argue it's been going on since Covid but with respect to Ukraine here are a few I see over and over:

TP = Talking Point/Propaganda
RE = Reality/Verifiable Info

TP = Putin expected a quick victory in Ukraine and therefore the fact he didn't get it is proof he is "losing".

RE = There is little to no evidence to back this up, the massive build up in Belarus and Russian borders that Western media kept harping about disproves this point pretty well, if someone is expecting a quick victory why are they massing so much manpower/armor/weapons. There is little verifiable information that this is indeed what Putin thought, in fact based on the results of Chechnya/Syria they have both been long costly projects.

I'll do more as they come to mind, but this is the first one I keep seeing over and over :)

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
Updates:

Let's go USA propaganda domestic this time. There is a full spectrum propaganda war going on right now in the West by western intelligence agencies, I would argue it's been going on since Covid but with respect to Ukraine here are a few I see over and over:

TP = Talking Point/Propaganda
RE = Reality/Verifiable Info

TP = Putin expected a quick victory in Ukraine and therefore the fact he didn't get it is proof he is "losing".

RE = There is little to no evidence to back this up, the massive build up in Belarus and Russian borders that Western media kept harping about disproves this point pretty well, if someone is expecting a quick victory why are they massing so much manpower/armor/weapons. There is little verifiable information that this is indeed what Putin thought, in fact based on the results of Chechnya/Syria they have both been long costly projects.

I'll do more as they come to mind, but this is the first one I keep seeing over and over :)
Okay, let's think about this.. You are a dictator... Do you want a short war or a long war?
I would say short war, then you can say that people are on your side (look when Crimea was occupied). Short war makes sense economically, in troops losses and etc...
Unfortunately for Putin, Russia is not a Blitzkrieg army, they tried in beginning, but just got wrecked. Russian army is an artillery army but not so good at finding out where the enemy troops are... so what is left to shoot? Buildings like schools, infrastructure, civilians... Which just angers the civilian population to fight even harder. How motivated would you be if your mom, dad, wife would die in an artillery strike? Now it is all about war of attrition and that favors defenders. How can Russia expect to win in a country with 44 million population with such a big problems in home front, while Usa with its massive economy and troop spending could not even do it in Afghanistan? The longer it goes on, the broken Russia will be economically...

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe

You only get a quick victory if you intimidate your enemy with overwhelming might. That much should be obvious.

But once again… goes to show how BLINDED people are, that they will interpret any fact as proof that they are right. Anyone who has studied any amount of military history about how a Blitzkrieg attack is performed and what makes it work or fail to work would know that Russia’s is an example of a failed Blitzkrieg.

If you don’t see that Putin is losing in Ukraine you are literarily blind and have almost zero understanding of the interplay between war and economics. Sorry for my harshness, but there is no other way around it. What Russia achieved in Ukraine, from a military point of view, is a great embarrassment. They’ve got 3 generals killed, 10,000+ soldiers dead, lost 300+ tanks, 1000+ armored vehicles, 50+ helicopters and 30+ planes, with more than half of their army, at this point, starving and having fuel issues, to the point that Putin has to beg China for help.

There will be, in the coming days, a massive ground assault on Kiyv. With probably 50,000+ Russian troops. If this assault fails (and it very likely will), then Putin’s days in power are numbered. If it succeeds, then the tables are turned, and Russia will probably be able to install a puppet government in Ukraine and get sufficient time to regroup. If Putin initially had any hopes of advancing further than Ukraine, it would be suicidal at this point for him to get in a conflict with NATO, as his military would get obliterated within days. He may try to go for Moldova but even that I doubt at this point, given Russia’s total inability to manage even a short supply chain into Ukraine, after months and years of preparation.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
I can't belive people blame an entire nationality for the actions of their government. That is crazy. Imagine if I was to blame for the actions of the argentinian government, just shoot me already lol.
It's f*cked up. And not helped at all by people thinking that punishing Russian athletes, citizens etc is going to force them to oust Putin. F*cking stupid.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Okay, let's think about this.. You are a dictator... Do you want a short war or a long war?
I would say short war, then you can say that people are on your side (look when Crimea was occupied). Short war makes sense economically, in troops losses and etc...
Unfortunately for Putin, Russia is not a Blitzkrieg army, they tried in beginning, but just got wrecked. Russian army is an artillery army but not so good at finding out where the enemy troops are... so what is left to shoot? Buildings like schools, infrastructure, civilians... Which just angers the civilian population to fight even harder. How motivated would you be if your mom, dad, wife would die in an artillery strike? Now it is all about war of attrition and that favors defenders. How can Russia expect to win in a country with 44 million population with such a big problems in home front, while Usa with its massive economy and troop spending could not even do it in Afghanistan? The longer it goes on, the broken Russia will be economically...
Defenders have little advantage hiding inside buildings now playing war of attrition. Military technology has progressed a lot. Russia has been deploying vacuum bombs. The explosion will drain the oxygen of the entire area and suffocate the defenders. Now Russia is target bombing Poland border now to kill foreigner fighters military base and military equipment supply route.

If Russia did what U.S. did to have permanent military base in Ukraine and even tries to help to rebuild it that would bankrupt them. Russia could be playing “search, kill, destroy and leave”. The objective could be just killing organic force that is resisting.

Since the entire relationship between Russia and West has already gone bad to the maximum degree, short of getting into a full fledged nuclear war, Russia is likely going to test where the limit is in undermining NATO and U.S. credibility. Baltic States could be next target. Russia could launch some missile attack on the targets in Baltic state and justifying that with “Ukrainian forces hiding there”.

Then Russia could go to Middle East and Africa saying “Look, I have demonstrated that U.S. military protection is nothing but a false hope. Start sell your resources in ruble instead of dollar and I will offer protection. “

France and Germany could be rearming themselves and instead of relying on NATO which is as good as dead. That is exact what Russia wants.

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Wow, so many Russian bots.

War would stop tomorrow if Russia would remove it's troops from Ukraine?

Just because there exists people who disagree with the American/Western-centric views doesn't make them "Russian bots" or "Russian trolls". These are terms coined by the west to denounce critics.

It's like a big school bully is kicking a small kid and telling it has to stop fighting back.

That's what the US and UK has been doing for centuries around the world.

Putin thought Ukraine is easy to take, few days in and here we go, they believed their own propoganda and that they can annex that country and count on west not reacting at all. They miscalculated though the Ukraine's will to resist and they are getting beaten in Ukraine more than they thought.

That's true, only if you've been reading only one-sided western news non-stop daily. In western news, the only story they're spamming is "Ukraine is winning and their victory is guaranteed". There are few, if any, reports on military casualties on the Ukrainian side.

Western countries talk about democracy and freedom of press and speech, but their hypocrisy acts up and they ban Russian media (RT and Sputnik) from broadcasting lol

There is a simple way out for Russia - take Putin out. There are no ways out for Putin.

If you take out Zelensky, Putin will withdraw his troops and Ukrainians can go back to their normal lives, to resume working and rebuild their economy.

More than 2.5 million Ukrainians have left Ukraine. What country does Zelensky has left after the war? The whole country will be so empty and barren, and the only way to fill that up again is probably to give citizenships to Indians and Chinese to repopulate it fast, as the population figures of these two countries is a good testament.

It has become increasingly clear in recent weeks that Zelensky wants to escalate and prolong the war, likely from orders by his owners in Washington.

And as mentioned before, Zelensky is highly despicable for trying to keep dragging the rest of the world in, and endangering more lives in the process. He just had a virtual conference with his owners in Congress, asking for more "help".

Of course, his owners instructed him to do all these, so they can setup the stage, to have an excuse to send in more military weapons, or gasp.....US and NATO troops into Ukraine, that results in WW3. Reason? The US wants a global reset (excluding itself) so that it can maintain its global hegemony.

Maybe Russians are better off as Chinese puppet country,

China does not have time or resources to control Russia, they're busy dealing with America's bullying and falsification of news on them 24/7/365.

The US has lots of puppets however. Vassal states. This pretty much includes the entire European continent, some countries in the Middle East, pretty boy Trudeau's country, those two lands down south at the bottom of the world map near Antarctica, Japan + South Korea and a few other nations here and there.

Even Biden himself is a puppet. In his speeches, he looks like an emotionless robot that has been programmed to smile nonstop. It's obvious there's many factions in the US gov that are controlling him.

ScoMo's country has followed the US to every damn war in her entire history, to lands across oceans which it has zero rights to meddle with. Can't they say no? Lol

Chinese though in my opinion seem very very clever with their meddling in other countries business.

They seem really poor and weak in this regard compared to US meddling. Sam takes the cake in this area.

Eastern Russia is already full of Chinese, more than Russians can handle.

The Eastern part of Russia was originally Manchurian (yes, people that look like Chinese), but was annexed by Russia centuries ago. That part has a strong asian connection because of the history. Of course it's full of "Chinese"

What Russia achieved in Ukraine, from a military point of view, is a great embarrassment. They’ve got 3 generals killed, 10,000+ soldiers dead, lost 300+ tanks, 1000+ armored vehicles, 50+ helicopters and 30+ planes, with more than half of their army, at this point, starving and having fuel issues, to the point that Putin has to beg China for help.

Reality on the ground shows a different story. Have the Russians been stalled? Maybe, but it's clear they're making slow and steady advancements to capture Zelensky.

In war, the side that makes the loudest noises is usually the side losing, that's why they need fake propoganda to prop them up.

The US, together with the UK, Australia and Poland invaded Iraq, complete with no-holds barred 24/7 aerial bombings of civilian cities and military bases alike, took 1+ months before Iraq fell. That seems like a long time especially when you consider it's the world's supposedly most powerful military with 3 of her "friends".

Btw, do a Google search. Lots of volunteer fighters from western countries are either killed or are running back home after they realized that war is not Call of Duty or Fortnite.

Silverfox148

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Apr 17, 2017
Updates from developments since I last posted:

Important Questions to Ask Yourself

How do you view this conflict?
Most western analysts/media/commentators are falling into the trap of comparing this conflict to Iraq and Afghanistan, and pointing to the Russians will fail in occupying the country. If we impose the Iraq/Afghanistan model then yes Russia will absolutely fail if this was/is indeed their goal. Under this rubric Ukraine has already "won" and Russia has already "lost", Ukraine will be rebuilt into a new Western power with billions flowing in. Easy peasy right?

Hell even some of the sheep Twitter are already starting to ask , if this is the case then why did Russia even invade at all? Good question and so far none of the Western experts can answer this question with other than Putin is crazy/dictator/etc. Russia has no history of nation building, as far as I can see when they get involved in a serious manner their MO is simply to destroy the target both military and civilian, in other words scorched earth.

The Reality: Since the beginning and I have even posted it here, it has seemed to me that Russia was not trying to "hold" Ukraine or take over Ukraine but rather apply the Syria/Crimea model, it's just not possible militarily for them. I have always thought that their military actions indicate that they want to break Ukraine apart , keep the eastern side as a buffer area under their land with a land bridge to Crimea. It looks increasingly likely that the Western part of Ukraine is going to be destroyed using stand off/air launched weapons. I believe when they withdraw militarily to eastern Ukraine they will setup a lawless/terrorism/proxy space between the eastern sections of Ukraine which they will control and the Western part which will be controlled by the US/West, while using the lawless section as a proxy to launch attacks on the western section and bog down the US/West, Russia is not into nation building but we know the US/West is and I believe the Russians are actually trying to setup another Iraq/Afghanistan for the US.

This is honestly an evil plan but in my opinion very effective as it would tie the US/NATO into yet another proxy war with the Russians without actually invoking Article 5 which all the parties are keenly interested in not doing. The reason I say it is evil is because it ends with a total wrecking of Ukraine, because the complete battlefield will be in Central/Western Ukraine. While there will be no battles in either Russia or NATO countries, a whole new Syria.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Updates from developments since I last posted:

Important Questions to Ask Yourself

How do you view this conflict?
Most western analysts/media/commentators are falling into the trap of comparing this conflict to Iraq and Afghanistan, and pointing to the Russians will fail in occupying the country. If we impose the Iraq/Afghanistan model then yes Russia will absolutely fail if this was/is indeed their goal. Under this rubric Ukraine has already "won" and Russia has already "lost", Ukraine will be rebuilt into a new Western power with billions flowing in. Easy peasy right?

Hell even some of the sheep Twitter are already starting to ask , if this is the case then why did Russia even invade at all? Good question and so far none of the Western experts can answer this question with other than Putin is crazy/dictator/etc. Russia has no history of nation building, as far as I can see when they get involved in a serious manner their MO is simply to destroy the target both military and civilian, in other words scorched earth.

The Reality: Since the beginning and I have even posted it here, it has seemed to me that Russia was not trying to "hold" Ukraine or take over Ukraine but rather apply the Syria/Crimea model, it's just not possible militarily for them. I have always thought that their military actions indicate that they want to break Ukraine apart , keep the eastern side as a buffer area under their land with a land bridge to Crimea. It looks increasingly likely that the Western part of Ukraine is going to be destroyed using stand off/air launched weapons. I believe when they withdraw militarily to eastern Ukraine they will setup a lawless/terrorism/proxy space between the eastern sections of Ukraine which they will control and the Western part which will be controlled by the US/West, while using the lawless section as a proxy to launch attacks on the western section and bog down the US/West, Russia is not into nation building but we know the US/West is and I believe the Russians are actually trying to setup another Iraq/Afghanistan for the US.

This is honestly an evil plan but in my opinion very effective as it would tie the US/NATO into yet another proxy war with the Russians without actually invoking Article 5 which all the parties are keenly interested in not doing. The reason I say it is evil is because it ends with a total wrecking of Ukraine, because the complete battlefield will be in Central/Western Ukraine. While there will be no battles in either Russia or NATO countries, a whole new Syria.
I see no peace in sight soon even if veasefire happened in Ukraine and new territory are drawn.

Russia would not accept a situation that all sanctions remain in place even if her geopolitical goal in Ukraine is achieved soon.

U.S. would not accept a situation where Russia achieved what she wish in Ukraine and has any sanction removed.

Both parties are too far apart in reaching a common ground.

U.S. is out of card now as almost full sanction is already in place. Russia could continue to test NATO solidarity in Baltic State to force the West into a dialogue on sanction removal.

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
The Reality: ...

I don't think that primarily thinking "territory" and "military" is the best angle to look at this.

What Russia is trying to accomplish is to give the world an idea of what a multipolar world order would look like and why they think it is justified, in other words challenge the claim that the US deserves the role as the only true superpower.
We are starting to see the huge contribution that the Ukraine has made to affordable prices in Europe. So far the US has been able to claim all the credit for keeping the west financially stable while it worked mostly because the IMF exploits subdued countries. Russia wants to lift the veil.

That is why I think it is better to think "economy". The strategy of the US is telling the EU that this is their war and to pay the price. Then they will help rebuild and all contries are in their debt. Russia is trying to make sure that NATO countries will (over time) lean on the US more and more strongly as they realize that the economic situation is getting worse and worse without Russia and China contributing the way they used to.

I think getting other countries to cry foul and turn on the US is Putin's win condition right now.
That said, I think China is in a bad enough place economically that the US is more likely to prevail, unless there is a clean cut soon and the east finds a completely different way to do business severing all ties to the west.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
If you take out Zelensky, Putin will withdraw his troops and Ukrainians can go back to their normal lives, to resume working and rebuild their economy.

More than 2.5 million Ukrainians have left Ukraine. What country does Zelensky has left after the war? The whole country will be so empty and barren, and the only way to fill that up again is probably to give citizenships to Indians and Chinese to repopulate it fast, as the population figures of these two countries is a good testament.

It has become increasingly clear in recent weeks that Zelensky wants to escalate and prolong the war, likely from orders by his owners in Washington.

And as mentioned before, Zelensky is highly despicable for trying to keep dragging the rest of the world in, and endangering more lives in the process. He just had a virtual conference with his owners in Congress, asking for more "help".
Putin will only withdraw his troops after he sets up a fake, puppet government, and not even then, because without his troops Ukrainians woll take back their country.

2.5 million Ukrainians out of 44 million is nothing. Certainly far from “so empty” as you claim.

Zelensky is not owned by the West. He never was. If he was owned and a Western agent, then he would not be criticizing NATO daily and calling them weak for not intervening. It’s clear he represents Ukraine’s interest first and foremost and not the West’s.

What you’re calling for makes absolutely 0 sense. Why wouldn’t he fight? Because he can’t win? It’s not a given that he can’t win. And even if it was, you fight to make a statement and resist evil.

Reality on the ground shows a different story. Have the Russians been stalled? Maybe, but it's clear they're making slow and steady advancements to capture Zelensky.
Oh, I thought your boyfriend Putin just told Finnish President that he doesn’t want regime change anymore :)

The US, together with the UK, Australia and Poland invaded Iraq, complete with no-holds barred 24/7 aerial bombings of civilian cities and military bases alike, took 1+ months before Iraq fell. That seems like a long time especially when you consider it's the world's supposedly most powerful military with 3 of her "friends".
It’s not comparable. Do you understand the huge difference between having to secure airports and military facilities to land your troops by air, in a different geographic climate which they don’t understand and then secure the ability to supply them with food and ammunition?

That’s VERY different from launching a ground invasion after encircling the country and attacking from 4 different directions in the middle of the night. Even the Kremlin admitted the invasion is going badly through Viktor Zolotov who said "I would like to say that yes, not everything is going as fast as we would like,"

Again, you guys are struggling to see this because all you base your opinions on is propaganda and images you’ve created inside your minds instead of actually looking objectively at the events. You imagine Russia OMG such strong army, and Ukraine so weak bla bla. These statements are not supported by reality.

Also, if you think the US is just “supposedly” the world’s most powerful military then you’ve got problems… they are the world’s most powerful military BY FAR and when it comes to pure destructive capability they cannot be matched even by China, Russia, and Iran combined. If you exclude the use of nuclear weapons, the US could decimate China and Russia within months. And they’d have no hope of defending.

You guys will see, Russia will leave Ukraine with its tail between its legs, and it will be funny watching you guys trying to justify that. We will see then who was right.

Last edited:

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
2.5 million Ukrainians out of 44 million is nothing. Certainly far from “so empty” as you claim.

Currently already more than 2.5 million and that number is going up fast each day. Don't be surprised if eventually, 12 million or more Ukrainians leaves Ukraine. And when you subtract the young and the old, you're left with a very pathetic number of people who can actually work and contribute to the economy. This alone means the longer Zelensky, his owners and his "friends" drag on the war, the more screwed Ukraine is.

Zelensky is not owned by the West. He never was. If he was owned and a Western agent, then he would not be criticizing NATO daily and calling them weak for not intervening. It’s clear he represents Ukraine’s interest first and foremost and not the West’s.

Zelensky was put in by US after the US did the color revolution regime change in 2014. If he represents Ukraine's interests first, he would 1) compromised a long time ago, 2) prevent more Ukrainians from getting killed and 3) thought about the consequences behind his pre-war hawkish attitude to joining NATO and EU.

When he criticizes NATO daily, that is just a setup to give the US and her vassal states an excuse to send more arms and deploy troops against Russia.

Oh, I thought your boyfriend Putin just told Finnish President that he doesn’t want regime change anymore

That's good. And it's good that Zelensky seems to have compromised somewhat:

It's only when both sides take a step back that there's hope for the war to end.

What is not good, however, is that those three stooges from the Czech republic, Slovenia and Poland went to Kyiv to seem to try to add fuel to the flames. It's almost like NATO wants a WW3 right now. Especially Poland. They've been extremely aggressive and hawkish. I assume they're also taking orders from the US seeing as how they obediently joined the Iraq war, and Iraq has no dealings with them.

You imagine Russia OMG such strong army, and Ukraine so weak bla bla. These statements are not supported by reality.

No one knows how strong the Russian army is. We only know they're greatly holding back. Maybe it's to conserve power for an eventual war with NATO.

they are the world’s most powerful military BY FAR and when it comes to pure destructive capability they cannot be matched even by China, Russia, and Iran combined. If you exclude the use of nuclear weapons, the US could decimate China and Russia within months. And they’d have no hope of defending.

Not sure about Iran or even Russia, but if the military power difference between the US and China is so great like you said, then the US would have made up an excuse to invade China long ago when they were still weak and not let it grow further, just like how the UK took Hong Kong in the past, where they literally stomped in and walked over the Chinese navy.

Wake up and smell the coffee, this is 2022 China, not 17th century China where people were still wearing pigtails and using wooden spears to fight. As much as many won't admit, the US has peaked long ago.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas

Sick and disgusting. This is the so called taking in of refugees?

Ukranian troops told by Zelensky and his evil government to deliberately take positions around civilian buildings and hospitals etc., with their artillery setup all around these areas, to bait the Russians to attack them at these spots. Some of the shelling are going to miss for sure, and end up hitting these civilian buildings.
Dude, what are you smoking ? Lol like seriously

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Dude, what are you smoking ? Lol like seriously

Just living in reality where I'm not subjected to constant blasts such as "America will save the world, we're the world police and we go around the world to liberate the oppressed" and "Everything the US does to other nations is good! Captain America, justice and democracy!"

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Just living in reality where I'm not subjected to constant blasts such as "America will save the world, we're the world police and we go around the world to liberate the oppressed" and "Everything the US does to other nations is good! Captain America, justice and democracy!"

Just curious Xeon. Is your view a common view in Singapore and most of Asia? (I know Asia is the most populous continent, so not trying to generalizing here)

Mostly to know what to expect in case I ever go to Asia. I grew up with the Russia bad/US good narrative. Is the narrative where you live more neutral perhaps?

Marigold

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 15, 2018
Glasgow & Malaga
Just because there exists people who disagree with the American/Western-centric views doesn't make them "Russian bots" or "Russian trolls". These are terms coined by the west to denounce critics.
Agreed. I first noticed this during Brexit and subsequently covid. If you disagree with the person/narrative, you're clearly not even human. Quite, quite bizarre. :D

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Just curious Xeon. Is your view a common view in Singapore and most of Asia? (I know Asia is the most populous continent, so not trying to generalizing here)

Mostly to know what to expect in case I ever go to Asia. I grew up with the Russia bad/US good narrative. Is the narrative where you live more neutral perhaps?

I haven't done any survey/voting in my country to give you an absolute answer, but the way I see it, it's mixed.

Among the older generation and the less westernized folks here, they mostly think along the same lines as me. E.g: "US+NATO wants to put missiles in Ukraine to attack Russia and Ukrainians are caught in the dispute between Russia and US, we feel sad for Ukrainians". We don't really see this much as a Ukraine vs Russia thing. This is also the same crowd that wants the US to back off and stop meddling in other continents' affairs (especially China/Taiwan).

On the other side, the younger Westernized crowd here, it's mostly all "Yeah! America the Great! Russia evil, China exports viruses" LOL These guys grow up on US pop culture, talk in (wannabe) US slang, uses styles from African-American English (e.g: "Bro, that girl ain't got nothing on you!")....

Anyway, Asia is a very diverse continent (technically it includes India and Pakistan as well), but in general, most Asians grow up with the "America good-China evil" mentality. This is true in Japan, Korea, Vietnam and most of South East Asia. The only exception is probably Pakistan and parts of India (notably Kerala).

There is nothing much to expect when you come to Asia. People don't get shot or beaten up on the streets like in Uncle Sam's land. I hate to say this but most Asians worship whites and westerners to a certain degree due to pop culture brainwashing (movies/songs).

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
You all talk the same, walk the same, say the same things. That is why it is so easy to recognize brainwashed people.

That's what the US and UK has been doing for centuries around the world.
For example, that one is a classic. US and UK have done the same around the world we want to do! Don't look at Russia, look that they have done it as well! Wow, okay and does this make it acceptable then?

That's true, only if you've been reading only one-sided western news non-stop daily. In western news, the only story they're spamming is "Ukraine is winning and their victory is guaranteed". There are few, if any, reports on military casualties on the Ukrainian side.

Western countries talk about democracy and freedom of press and speech, but their hypocrisy acts up and they ban Russian media (RT and Sputnik) from broadcasting lol
Has Russia told it's official casualties since March 2? Heck, has Russia even told to it's population that it is war they are in or is that still military operation?

RT and Sputnik are like a comedy show to be fair, unfortunately not everyone have brains to see this through and believe that stuff, like you do. What do you think will happen with that woman?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PprpGjz-l-c

How many years of prison will she get?

Happens same with if you take out Putin... Ukraine is not the invader, it's Russian troops on Ukraine soil...

They left because Russians are bombing their homes? Hello? Russia created those refugees, not everyone can fight, women and children and as we have seen, Russian soldiers don't really choose who they are going to loot, bomb or kill.

Of course, his owners instructed him to do all these, so they can setup the stage, to have an excuse to send in more military weapons, or gasp.....US and NATO troops into Ukraine, that results in WW3. Reason? The US wants a global reset (excluding itself) so that it can maintain its global hegemony.
Russia is the invading party... No invasion, no war. Now you are victim blaming. Why is Ukraine defending itself and not let us occupy them without fight, waaaaaaa?
In war, the side that makes the loudest noises is usually the side losing, that's why they need fake propoganda to prop them up.
Is that why you are so vocal?

Russia's military has no match to the U.S one. However occupying anything can be pretty tough, including Russia and especially if they would conduct guerilla warfare. Do you think Ukraine people will trust the puppet government even if Russia manages to take out Zelensky? Don't think so, you will have guerilla war in Ukraine. What a huge gamble Russia took.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.