The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Ukraine War, implications, outcome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
This US colonel says everything that I agree with, especially near the end:

S.Y.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 4, 2017
Canada
@Black_Dragon43 we absolutely should NOT stop worrying about ourselves. That's insane. We saw the draconic and abusive measures people in power can take. Last thing we want is to turn a blind eye.

And am far from saying to close our eyes on what is happening in Ukraine either.

One doesn't prevent the other. I will keep calling both side out.

Getting a country's citizens to distrust their media & government is part of the KGB playbook, just saying.

So does the US... Controlling the narrative through media.

--
In any event, comparing Russia, China and the West at this point is not constructive.

At the end, I hope for a fast resolution of the conflict and for all those nations to come to a sustainable long term compromise.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore

Another good one. Highlight is at 02:40 onwards.

Marigold

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 15, 2018
Glasgow & Malaga

Highlights:

"The tight global market for grains, vegetable oil and fertilisers was probably one of the many reasons that Putin chose this moment to strike, calculating - wrongly it may prove - that the West would not dare to squeeze him too hard...

Unlike the West, China is prepared. It has been stocking up for months and holds 84 per cent of the world’s copper, 70 per cent of its corn and 51 per cent of its wheat. “China has bought enormous quantities of US soy in recent weeks,” said Rabobank. One might ask if Xi Jinping knew something in advance...

“I have never seen anything like it in 30 years and I fear that prices are going to go much higher in the 2022-2023 season. The situation is just awful and at some point people are going to realise what may be coming. We’re all going to have to tighten our belts, and the mood could get very nasty even in OECD countries like Britain,”

Energy and farm commodities are interlinked. Natural gas is a feedstock for fertiliser production in Europe, and lest we forget, Russia and Belarus together account for a third of the world’s exports of potash.

Roughly a third of world exports of barley come from Russia and Ukraine combined, 29 per cent of wheat, 19 per cent of maize..

Russian and Ukrainian wheat are not being offered. Critical corn flows to the world are being stymied. If Ukraine farmers do not plant substantial quantities of corn next month, the supply crunch will be very severe

We are now learning the second lesson: what it means to eject the world’s only full-spectrum commodity superpower from the international financial and trading system.

As for the “ags”, all the makings of an enduring food crisis are before our eyes."

This is not good. Not good at all.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
The volatility of the topic aside, I find this very interesting:

CIPS is China's cross-border payment system. Only a very few actual participating institutions though...mainly from the Sino-Russia sphere of influence.

The folks at Agora keep emailing me about China and Russia having their own payment system to overthrow the dollar. I won't rule that out...but it appears that CIPS still relies on SWIFT as CIPS just settle payments and SWIFT does the messaging. That means CIPS wasn't built to supersede SWIFT...but to work hand in hand.

I think that is reasonable to build upon an existing architecture instead of going all-new. Some room for fintech opportunity in that area though?

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 11, 2018
"The tight global market for grains, vegetable oil and fertilisers was probably one of the many reasons that Putin chose this moment to strike, calculating - wrongly it may prove - that the West would not dare to squeeze him too hard...
Sunflower oil already rationed in Spain (to something ridiculous like 5L/person/day, but still restricted).

nothingness

I make great coffee
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Mar 3, 2021
UK
The more I look at all this the more I wonder if countries even exist as we think of them. If it's not all just the nWo everyone says is incoming, personified now. If one group is in charge of the East, West, North, South... no boundaries. Because the duality has people arguing. First it was Trump vs Democrats, then it was vaxinated vs unvaxinated, now it's Russia vs the West. It never F*cking ends. I'm tired of it...so I'm just going to life live as if this isn't going on. I haven't voted for a decade as I already saw politics in that way as an illusion anyway.
jzGvWyg.png

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
On a serious note I want to wish the best for the family and friends of @Antifragile. I have good friends in the same situation, and can't imagine how it must to be in their shoes right now.

As a Russian who spent the last 30 years in the West I can just smell the propaganda from all sides. Scandinavia is unbearable at this moment. The most russophobe place on earth. My old mom is getting threaths on Facebook - asking her to pick a side. At a job interview last week they seriously asked her about her view on this topic. 2 days ago she fell in talks with some kids on the street. Kids as curious as they always are, asked her where she was from due to her accent in the other Scandinavian language. After hearing she was from Russia, kids looked at her like she was a serial killer and quickly ran away from her.

We just moved to a South European country last week. Much better mentality than Scandinavia. My wife is afraid to speak Russian on the street though. Afraid that someone will attack us. Maybe that's a bit paranoid. But who knows these days? Fortunately, my wife doesn't look Russian. And my name doesn't sound Russian. So far we can go under the radar. But it pisses me off that we normal people who are against war should be worried about this kind of shit.

The most ridiculous thing is that I am a refugee myself. I helped both Syrian and Afghanistan refugees before. I would love to help Ukrainian refugees as well. But I know that this woke cancel-culture here would never accept my help to these poor people. The Europe I grew up in and loved for the last 30 years is seriously turning in to some mad F*cking South Park episode.

Silverfox148

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Apr 17, 2017
My take since I last posted.

Russian advances/fighting continue in the east, the propaganda is still going full blast especially on social media channels, people itching for a big war it would seem, take this with a grain of salt but interesting to see.
The longer this goes on the more this will escalate.

Russia
- Military losses are mounting up, in terms of lives lost, the number has got to be high by western standards.
- Not seeing a lot of nervousness/breaking ranks at the leadership level, Putin actually looked calm in some of the latest photos/videos.
- Russia will have to escalate soon to stem the flow of outside weapons to Ukraine, a cruise missile strike on the main base in Poland being used by Ukraine is most likely becoming an option as a warning. Calling NATOs bluff again.
- As I had theorized earlier, Putin said Ukraine may lose it's statehood, this is what it's looked all along to me. They keep a land route to Crimea and parts of the east. They have no interest in ruling Ukraine.

Ukraine
- Their military is doing great with ambush tactics, lots of Russians dying due to the effective weapons/training/morale. This however will have a double edge in that the Russian military is going to start getting serious and this will most likely become a very nasty conflict with little to no POWs.
- I suspect their main military forces in the east have been decimated, but they never stood a chance at large scale operations against the Russians so this will now turn into hit and run/ambush attacks on the Russians which favors the Ukrainaian military but means Ukraine will be destroyed unforunately.

Europe
- Looking worse from a strategic standpoint for Europe as it becomes clearer Putin aims to carve up Ukraine they will be handed the mess that will be the western part of Ukraine with a Russian supported insurgency. How much stomach does Europe actually have for boots on the ground?
-Germany out saying Ukraine will not join NATO, which is obvious, there won't be a Ukraine after this is over.
-The Europeans need to wake up soon and start charting their own future independent of Russia and the USA.

USA
- Gas prices are increasing, north of 4 dollars a gallon in most places, also seeing shortages of certain things (oil, oil filters, etc), might just be local.
- Widespread financial repercussions for the whole nuclear sanctions, Wall Street buying distressed Russian paper assets, this is going to cause problems for Biden.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
On a serious note I want to wish the best for the family and friends of @Antifragile. I have good friends in the same situation, and can't imagine how it must to be in their shoes right now.

As a Russian who spent the last 30 years in the West I can just smell the propaganda from all sides. Scandinavia is unbearable at this moment. The most russophobe place on earth. My old mom is getting threaths on Facebook - asking her to pick a side. At a job interview last week they seriously asked her about her view on this topic. 2 days ago she fell in talks with some kids on the street. Kids as curious as they always are, asked her where she was from due to her accent in the other Scandinavian language. After hearing she was from Russia, kids looked at her like she was a serial killer and quickly ran away from her.

We just moved to a South European country last week. Much better mentality than Scandinavia. My wife is afraid to speak Russian on the street though. Afraid that someone will attack us. Maybe that's a bit paranoid. But who knows these days? Fortunately, my wife doesn't look Russian. And my name doesn't sound Russian. So far we can go under the radar. But it pisses me off that we normal people who are against war should be worried about this kind of shit.

The most ridiculous thing is that I am a refugee myself. I helped both Syrian and Afghanistan refugees before. I would love to help Ukrainian refugees as well. But I know that this woke cancel-culture here would never accept my help to these poor people. The Europe I grew up in and loved for the last 30 years is seriously turning in to some mad f*cking South Park episode.
Thank you for your concern. I talk to my family daily, everyone is still safe.

Being an immigrant is always hard. While today it's being Russian, yesterday it was being Chinese because of the pandemic. During WW2 it was being Jewish and it generally sucks being anything but white.

What I am trying to say, this is temporary for being Russian but permanent for being an immigrant. Don't let this challenge get to you and adapt as best as you can.

Russians are not he enemy, Putin is. Anyone who doesn't get this is an idiot. The best solution is to become successful (ideally in business, and being here bodes well for that). The bigger your success, the more dumbass people look past your "immigrant = inferior" status.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Thank you for your concern. I talk to my family daily, everyone is still safe.

Being an immigrant is always hard. While today it's being Russian, yesterday it was being Chinese because of the pandemic. During WW2 it was being Jewish and it generally sucks being anything but white.

What I am trying to say, this is temporary for being Russian but permanent for being an immigrant. Don't let this challenge get to you and adapt as best as you can.

Russians are not he enemy, Putin is. Anyone who doesn't get this is an idiot. The best solution is to become successful (ideally in business, and being here bodes well for that). The bigger your success, the more dumbass people look past your "immigrant = inferior" status.
Do you get that in Canada? Do people look down on you for being an immigrant?

I can't believe that! Not that I don't believe you, but I am shocked people would hold this attitude. I grew up with tons of Ukrainians and Filipinos and everyone was just Canadians. Most hardcore "Canadians" are 3rd generation at best. We all came from somehwere else.

I used to work for the Alberta Energy Regulator in a downtown office role, and I can say about 50% of the engineers and technologists I worked with were 1st generation, or permanent residents. I can't recall anyone caring more than if they were good at their job or not. You either did it or not, nothing else really came in to consideration. Maybe I am a bit naive though.

I did use to work in the oil patch in the field, that was pretty much 100% white. Lots of racism there though. "Good ol' boys" who want it to be 200 years ago. Racism, sports, and news. Three things that seem to go hand in hand that I don't want anything to do with. Three things that they were all obsessed with. I don't miss having to fake caring about sports. Spooooorts!!!! Go local team go.

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
3 hr 49 min ago

President Volodymyr Zelensky urges Ukrainians to keep up resistance​

Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky on Saturday urged Ukrainians to keep up their resistance, saying, “Ukrainians! In all of our cities, where the enemy invaded, go on the offensive. Go out on the streets. We need to fight every time we have an opportunity.
In a video address posted on his official Facebook page, Zelensky said Ukrainians would not give their country “away to an enemy" and commended the Ukrainian people's faith.
When you don't have a firearm but they respond with gunshots and you don't run This is the reason why occupation is temporary. Our people -- Ukrainians -- don't back down,” Zelensky said.
Zelensky applauded the Ukrainian people's resistance and protests.
"They scream at occupants to go home, like the Russian battleship, pushing the occupants out of our territory," he continued. "Every meter of our Ukrainian land reclaimed by protest is a step forward, a step toward victory.

(Live updates: Russia invades Ukraine)

This is why Zelensky must be captured and disposed of as soon as possible so that the war can end fast.

Ukraine bars all men 16 - 60 from leaving the country. Is that "democracy"? These guys can't even decide their own future? How is that different from dictatorship?

Ukraine has already lost the war, >1 million of their people have fled and the numbers will rise, to maybe 5 or 20 million eventually? They only have a 44 million population (not sure how Poland and poorer nations like Romania and Moldova are going to take care of > 1 million and rising refugees and give them jobs but ok)

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
Do you get that in Canada? Do people look down on you for being an immigrant?

I can't believe that! Not that I don't believe you, but I am shocked people would hold this attitude. I grew up with tons of Ukrainians and Filipinos and everyone was just Canadians. Most hardcore "Canadians" are 3rd generation at best. We all came from somehwere else.

I used to work for the Alberta Energy Regulator in a downtown office role, and I can say about 50% of the engineers and technologists I worked with were 1st generation, or permanent residents. I can't recall anyone caring more than if they were good at their job or not. You either did it or not, nothing else really came in to consideration. Maybe I am a bit naive though.

I did use to work in the oil patch in the field, that was pretty much 100% white. Lots of racism there though. "Good ol' boys" who want it to be 200 years ago. Racism, sports, and news. Three things that seem to go hand in hand that I don't want anything to do with. Three things that they were all obsessed with. I don't miss having to fake caring about sports. Spooooorts!!!! Go local team go.

I’ve got some old stories that would make you mad. But remember, 99% of the people you meet are good, honest and loving. The 1% will tell you to “go back to where you came from” or tell you aren’t being promoted because “our clients are German and they want someone local to talk to”. Canada is one of the best countries in the world for immigrants like us, but it’s not without idiots. Lucky I’m way past that at my current stage of life. I’m as Canadian as anyone can be.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Just talked with a friend working in the investment sector

-Russian equity now huge bargain now
-But those trading in U.S. market subjected to forced liquidation risk, most are non-tradable anyway now
-Chinese Private Equity firm going to Russia to hunt for huge bargain now

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Dude you realise that there’s a war going on, and Zelensky is defending his country against an unprovoked attack right?

So who in their right mind demands that he stop defending his country and be deposed? Why don’t you demand that Putin be deposed, get dragged to jail and shot? That’s what you should be demanding because Putin is the aggressor.

I agree with Zelensky. Ukrainians must fight and resist Russian occupation, raise the costs for Putin and make it impossible to govern them without committing atrocities, and therefore losing all international and local support.

Someone like you would have demanded that Gandhi stop peacefully resisting the British Empire because Indians are getting killed… WTF? You realise that what you’re advocating for is committing treason and is a moral crime far worse than dying to fight off the invaders.

You are literarily advocating against Christ’s message of “turn the other cheek” which is a form of resisting evil by provoking evil to strike once again and further destroy itself. Truth wins by being vulnerable and through that vulnerability showing ultimate strength - the ability to conquer death.

Death to Putin!
Do you think it is right that he is not allowing males to leave? Splitting families up at the border?

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
> Someone back a few pages said we don't live in a dictatorship.

Nope. Dictatorships are term-limited emergency rulers. Most of the West is ruled by "democracy", meaning oligarchies ruling on behalf of the theoretical and largely imported "People".

I gotta look at this from a business perspective. Soros paid good money for Ukraine, and Ukraine paid good money for Biden. The Russian invasion is a tragedy from that perspective, but look on the bright side -- US defense contractors get to put together another care package for the conquerors. Not sure how Biden will top Afghanistan but when it comes to generosity, the man's left hand doesn't know what his right is doing!

Now ethnonationalism, meaning healthy people in intact families and clans, really hard to financialize that. Not a lot of fees flying around for Wall Street. Probably worth fighting a nuclear war to prevent.

Sure, sometimes it works out, but for every Japan there's a China stiffing foreigner investors to Evergrande. Better to have everything managed by the WEF, so it's safe. You will own nothing and be happy! Look at Russia, no credit, now they have to own everything. So unhappy.

We are close to having a vaccine to guarantee the happy bit, by the way. Happy people don't start fights! It's for your safety.

> WTF Putin! Why are you bombing the nuclear plant!

Yes, the army that has easily won the conventional war in the first 48 hours and now encircles cities with Chechens raring to reduce them to rubble has decided its only remaining gambit is to irradiate the country while they are still inside it.

The globalist media loves to call it a "full-scale invasion". Really. Because I've seen a few, and they start with mass aerial bombardment of anything remotely military. Putin sent so few planes the Pentagon is wondering if his airforce still works. Would the USA flatten Canada if we decided to topple Trudeau? Of course not. Nor Mexico. In fact, if we were worried that WW3 might start while the peacekeeping operation was underway, we might send reservists and auxiliaries while keeping front line units facing the hostile/insane superpower. Especially if we'd been planning it for the last 8 years.

I just think it's nice to see the Nazis finally rehabilitated. So many Nazi sympathizers, I had no idea. It's time we refocused that hatred away from a nearly-extinct enemy and towards a living superpower with nuclear weapons. Humanity is at its finest when on the brink of Mutually Assured Destruction. I'm not really sure why we should hate Russians, but presumably just swap Russians for Nazis in all the last 50 years of Hollywood films and it works fine. I feel more ethical already just thinking about how repulsive Russians are. It doesn't matter whether they're white or Asian, both are overrepresented at US universities and therefore guilty of systemic racism!

As vice courtesan Kamala Harris said, Ukraine is small and Russia is big, therefore that's wrong.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Do you think it is right that he is not allowing males to leave? Splitting families up at the border?
A war is going on, so in my opinion it is like a general burning the bridges and forcing his soldiers to fight. It’s not “wrong”, freedom isn’t natural, it is obtained and sustained by civil society and the cooperation of others. At this moment, freedom is under attack because an enemy is trying to subvert the very foundation of society. So we can’t talk about freedom until the threat of destruction disappears.

Now, it is not a draconian measure. It is not holding back people who cannot fight and want to leave, even though that is a BIG cost to the country going forward. It is letting them leave. That I think is the sign of a great soul in the position of leadership. In addition, that great soul is staying behind, with the soldiers, to fight.

I'm not really sure why we should hate Russians, but presumably just swap Russians for Nazis in all the last 50 years of Hollywood films and it works fine. I feel more ethical already just thinking about how repulsive Russians are. It doesn't matter whether they're white or Asian, both are overrepresented at US universities and therefore guilty of systemic racism!
Nobody said you should hate Russians, it’s not the Russian people that this war is against, but rather one man going by the name of Vladimir Putin.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
Why does Putin sit 20ft away from people in meetings? Intimidation tactic? This looks like something out of Dr Strangelove.

ptable.JPG

Xeon

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Dude you realise that there’s a war going on, and Zelensky is defending his country against an unprovoked attack right?

Who? Zelensky defending Ukraine? No, he's safely inside his bunker and he's asking Ukrainians to fight.
After the war, those Ukrainians who sacrificed their lives for him will be forgotten, while Zelensky gets to live and enjoy life.
And we don't even know where the scenes of him talking are shot from. It could be a video studio in Miami or NYC.
Those videos of him talking could be deepfakes.

Why don’t you demand that Putin be deposed, get dragged to jail and shot? That’s what you should be demanding because Putin is the aggressor.

Because it is far quicker for Russia to end this war than Ukraine to regain their countryback.
When you realize that Russian still has > 90% military power unused and is still sitting back home, you will know this is a war Ukraine cannot logically win even if the West sends a few airplanes here and there. I can guarantee that if Putin decides to get serious next Monday, Ukraine will fall in 48 hours. Citizens in Mariupol can still come out and march, protest today. Really? In an actual war, people can actually do this? Because in real wars, civilians are getting shot left and right. Would Hitler allow the Jews to protest on the streets while he does nothing during WW2, and would the Japanese troops back then sleep while Chinese citizens came out to oppose them?

I agree with Zelensky. Ukrainians must fight and resist Russian occupation, raise the costs for Putin and make it impossible to govern them without committing atrocities, and therefore losing all international and local support.

All these for what? How many Ukrainians must be sacrificed for Russia to "lose all international and local support"?
This way of thinking is inhumane and has zero regards for human lives.

You realise that what you’re advocating for is committing treason and is a moral crime far worse than dying to fight off the invaders.

Treason? No, the lives of humans are more important than "countries". Without humans there are no countries.
By that regard, Zelensky, who keeps asking his people to fight, is the one using civilians as meat shields and fodder.
After the war has ended, this guy needs to be put on trial as well. I personally would advocate that he face the hangman. Again, the fact that he stops men 16 - 60 from leaving Ukraine against their will is already madness.

You are literarily advocating against Christ’s message of “turn the other cheek” which is a form of resisting evil by provoking evil to strike once again and further destroy itself. Truth wins by being vulnerable and through that vulnerability showing ultimate strength - the ability to conquer death.

I don't believe in religions. Religions are the underlying cause of many wars in human history.
All for some "divine being" in the sky.

> Someone back a few pages said we don't live in a dictatorship.

Nope. Dictatorships are term-limited emergency rulers. Most of the West is ruled by "democracy", meaning oligarchies ruling on behalf of the theoretical and largely imported "People".

I gotta look at this from a business perspective. Soros paid good money for Ukraine, and Ukraine paid good money for Biden. The Russian invasion is a tragedy from that perspective, but look on the bright side -- US defense contractors get to put together another care package for the conquerors. Not sure how Biden will top Afghanistan but when it comes to generosity, the man's left hand doesn't know what his right is doing!

Now ethnonationalism, meaning healthy people in intact families and clans, really hard to financialize that. Not a lot of fees flying around for Wall Street. Probably worth fighting a nuclear war to prevent.

Sure, sometimes it works out, but for every Japan there's a China stiffing foreigner investors to Evergrande. Better to have everything managed by the WEF, so it's safe. You will own nothing and be happy! Look at Russia, no credit, now they have to own everything. So unhappy.

We are close to having a vaccine to guarantee the happy bit, by the way. Happy people don't start fights! It's for your safety.

> WTF Putin! Why are you bombing the nuclear plant!

Yes, the army that has easily won the conventional war in the first 48 hours and now encircles cities with Chechens raring to reduce them to rubble has decided its only remaining gambit is to irradiate the country while they are still inside it.

The globalist media loves to call it a "full-scale invasion". Really. Because I've seen a few, and they start with mass aerial bombardment of anything remotely military. Putin sent so few planes the Pentagon is wondering if his airforce still works. Would the USA flatten Canada if we decided to topple Trudeau? Of course not. Nor Mexico. In fact, if we were worried that WW3 might start while the peacekeeping operation was underway, we might send reservists and auxiliaries while keeping front line units facing the hostile/insane superpower. Especially if we'd been planning it for the last 8 years.

I just think it's nice to see the Nazis finally rehabilitated. So many Nazi sympathizers, I had no idea. It's time we refocused that hatred away from a nearly-extinct enemy and towards a living superpower with nuclear weapons. Humanity is at its finest when on the brink of Mutually Assured Destruction. I'm not really sure why we should hate Russians, but presumably just swap Russians for Nazis in all the last 50 years of Hollywood films and it works fine. I feel more ethical already just thinking about how repulsive Russians are. It doesn't matter whether they're white or Asian, both are overrepresented at US universities and therefore guilty of systemic racism!

As vice courtesan Kamala Harris said, Ukraine is small and Russia is big, therefore that's wrong.

Last edited:

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Who? Zelensky defending Ukraine? No, he's safely inside his bunker and he's asking Ukrainians to fight.
After the war, those Ukrainians who sacrificed their lives for him will be forgotten, while Zelensky gets to live and enjoy life.
And we don't even know where the scenes of him talking are shot from. It could be a video studio in Miami or NYC.
Several teams including Russian special forces, the Wagner Group and Chechen special forces were sent to assassinate him. It is brave of him to be there, if Russians surround Kyiv it may be impossible for him to escape. You can see he is afraid but courageous.

As for the aberration that he is in a video studio... honestly, if that's what you believe, you're brainwashed. There is no chance that he is in a video studio away from Ukraine. And here's why: people like CNN's Matthew Chance went to speak with him, and we know they're on the ground in Ukraine. In addition, he was seen next to people who participated in the Russian-Ukraine negotiations literarily the next day. Flying in and out of Ukraine is a huge risk in these times, and not one that any of these guys would assume over and over again. It's a BIGGER risk than staying inside.

But I mean to even think of that possibility, I think that is going too far. It's clear that people's trust in the media is completely demolished, to the point that you won't even believe the truth if it stares you in the face. That's scaring me more than the whole COVID nonsense did to be honest. Now we see the effects of people's inability to trust any media, except the enemy's.

There are no deepfakes. There is some value in conspiracy, but this is going off the rails. It's exactly the kinda of post-truth that Putin's philosopher Dugin is promoting. As he says, there is no truth, only conflicting interpretations. Google him. And read his book The Fourth Way. It is postmodernism at its finest. Post truth, everything you hate.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGunRKWtWBs&ab_channel=BBCNewsnight

Because it is far quicker for Russia to end this war than Ukraine to regain their countryback.
So you're choosing to do something wrong because it is quicker, faster, easier, more convenient and involves less pain? Isn't that the very definition of evil and lacking a backbone?

. Citizens in Mariupol can still come out and march, protest today. Really? In an actual war, people can actually do this? Because in real wars, civilians are getting shot left and right. Would Hitler allow the Jews to protest on the streets while he does nothing during WW2, and would the Japanese troops back then sleep while Chinese citizens came out to oppose them?
Yes, Hitler would have done EXACTLY that if he was filmed. Lucky for them (and terrible for the world) that there were no professional cameras easily available, and no internet to get them out. That's why they mercilessly killed the Jews. And the Russians would do EXACTLY the same. They don't care about human life. Of course not! How deluded do you have to be to think that the Russians are not shooting the population because they care about them... WTF =))))))))

They don't shoot and kill them because if they do that, then they lose the little "justification" they have in front of their own population. If it wasn't for the cameras and filming, the Russians would just slaughter them like pigs, are you kidding me? Wouldn't you do the same if you were the invader?

All these for what? How many Ukrainians must be sacrificed for Russia to "lose all international and local support"?
This way of thinking is inhumane and has zero regards for human lives.
For freedom. For Ukrainians to have their own land, and decide their own destiny. You would have thought that on this forum that is a value.

Treason? No, the lives of humans are more important than "countries". Without humans there are no countries.
By that regard, Zelensky, who keeps asking his people to fight, is the one using civilians as meat shields and fodder.
After the war has ended, this guy needs to be put on trial as well. I personally would advocate that he face the hangman. Again, the fact that he stops men 16 - 60 from leaving Ukraine against their will is already madness.
Human lives cannot exist outside of countries, at least not enjoying the privileges that we all have today. You don't produce your own electricity, you don't bring your own water to your house, you don't party in your own club and so on. By virtue of living in a certain country and enjoying the benefits it puts at your disposal, you have DUTIES towards the said country. One such duty is defending your country. Property rights, and everything that you value don't fall from the sky. Someone has to guarantee them.

Soldiers?
Able-bodied men during a state of war are soldiers, yes.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
No, they're civilians, not soldiers you lunatic.
Do you know the laws of your own country? I'm pretty sure in a state of emergency every able bodied man is a soldier and can be instantly called to duty. The Western entitled mentality showing its teeth again...

Now maybe you want to argue that that is wrong, but so far I see no argument, just a statement.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Do you know the laws of your own country? I'm pretty sure in a state of emergency every able bodied man is a soldier and can be instantly called to duty. The Western entitled mentality showing its teeth again...

Now maybe you want to argue that that is wrong, but so far I see no argument, just a statement.
Ah yes, take their freedom away to force them to fight, for.. their freedom.

Freedom isn't free! It comes at a price! Which is... your.. freedom.

Gotcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!