The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Ukraine Has Talent

bflbob

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jul 25, 2007
Endicott, New York, United States
[FONT=&quot]This video shows the winner of "Ukraine's Got Talent", Kseniya Simonova, 24, drawing a series of pictures on an illuminated sand table showing how ordinary people were affected by the German invasion during World War II. Her talent, which admittedly is a strange one, is mesmeric to watch.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The images, projected onto a large screen, moved many in the audience to tears and she won the top prize of about $130,000.00 [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She begins by creating a scene showing a couple sitting holding hands on a bench under a starry sky, but then warplanes appear and the happy scene is obliterated. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It is replaced by a woman's face crying, but then a baby arrives and the woman smiles again. Once again war returns and Miss Simonova throws the sand into chaos from which a young woman's face appears. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She quickly becomes an old widow, her face wrinkled and sad, before the image turns into a monument to an Unknown Soldier. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This outdoor scene becomes framed by a window as if the viewer is looking out on the monument from within a house. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In the final scene, a mother and child appear inside and a man standing outside, with his hands pressed against the glass, saying goodbye. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Great Patriotic War, as it is called in Ukraine, resulted in one in four of the population being killed with eight to 11 million deaths out of a population of 42 million. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kseniya Simonova says: [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I find it difficult enough to create art using paper and pencils or paintbrushes, but using sand and fingers is beyond me. The art, especially when the war is used as the subject matter, even brings some audience members to tears. And there's surely no bigger compliment."[/FONT]

YouTube - Kseniya Simonova's Amazing Sand Drawing

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOhf3OvRXKg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
I am blown away...just WHOAHHH!!... What a moment.. it touched everyone in the room and esp. older people that where part of unfortunate events...

P.S. And she is gorgeous!!! :D

PaulRobert

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 15, 2009
New Jersey
WOW!! That video was just amazing.

EastWind

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 31, 2009
USA
That's the PRECISE meaning of Talent!!! Beautiful!

bflbob

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jul 25, 2007
Endicott, New York, United States
P.S. And she is gorgeous!!!

That sure doesn't hurt!

I think it is amazing that someone like this could probably do a live "concert" to a good sized crowd, creating art that can't be owned.

It is sort of like monetizing an "experience".

You can't take it with you. It makes no sense to record it to watch multiple times. Most of the worth is in viewing it one time.

Pretty neat, overall.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Amazing, I could see her selling out concert like events when choreogrpahed to music. Or, corporate functions ... lots of opportunity here for an extremely talented woman (and yes, gorgeous too!)

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I used this as my FB and Twitter update. Absolutely amazing.

EastWind

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 31, 2009
USA
the amazing thing is she's been doing this for a year!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.