The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from the Ukraine

Grinning-Jack

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Mar 8, 2015
Hi, Everybody.

I read The Millionaire Fastlane the last month. That's good stuff ever for me who've never been in the USA, and probably I'd never be there. Ok, I don't try to promote the book.

It took me a minute to discover this forum, and I've read many topics here which are able for unregistered users.

I have nothing useful to share with people at the forum. And this stopped me to register here. Well, today, I figured out to join.

Ok, I'm a wheelchair dude from eastern Ukraine. I make a living selling old collectibles worldwide. I can't call it a real business because I only make for a cheap living with my sales. Now, it's a civil war here, and many of my customers are afraid to buy from Ukraine. It takes me forces to get every sale.

And so, I decided to write my 1st e-book in English. It sounds like a venture because I didn't make any marketing research. I already wrote articles in both English and my home language before, but no one book else. I’ve found a skilled designer that agreed to design my e-book for % from every sale; my editor is my British friend. My plan is easy and maybe stupid; I’m going to sell the e-book at amazon. My U.S. friend has a pay-pal account (I can’t open my own PP acc from Ukraine) and he’ll list my e-book at amazon. I already found some people who’d be interested in my e-book. Well, I’m worrying because I use my pen-name in the book’s title. Would it create any problem?

Ok. I have many blocks on my long road.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

3things

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 17, 2013
Canadia
Good luck with your ebook project and I hope you succeed. Stick at it and don't get disheartened :) Maybe you could write about your experiences of living through the war? Or fictional adventures of a group of soldiers fighting in it? (have a look at books by the author Sven Hassel to see what I mean).

(I know you didn't ask for ideas but your post just made me think of this). Anyway, good luck and stay safe out there!

Grinning-Jack

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Mar 8, 2015
Good luck with your ebook project and I hope you succeed. Stick at it and don't get disheartened :) Maybe you could write about your experiences of living through the war? Or fictional adventures of a group of soldiers fighting in it? (have a look at books by the author Sven Hassel to see what I mean).

(I know you didn't ask for ideas but your post just made me think of this). Anyway, good luck and stay safe out there!
Thank you for your positive reply and advice. Yeah, I have many interesting facts and stories about the war from both sides. Some of the stories are too rough for readers.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
Welcome Ukraine. I have no idea really why I like your country but a few reasons might be:
1) Andriy Shevchenko (AC Milan 1999-2004)
2) Ukrainian babes.
3) Current unfair war
4) I might have lived there in a past life.

Whatever it might be, welcome on the forum and have a great journey on the fastlane :)

Sent from my Nokia 3310 via Tapatalk.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...