The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The steps to my process.

Anything related to matters of the mind

benuck621

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Oct 23, 2019
Austin Tx
I've decided to list my steps here to get some feedback and improve.

Step 1. Identify my "why" Like many who start reading UNSCRIPTED , I idolized Money and the things it buys. It literally was at the core of all my motivation. Now that my eyes have been opened to what money really is. I bought everything in my mind then asked myself. Then what? I couldn't exactly see myself sitting at home doing nothing or endlessly playing with toys. Then it hit me.... I WANT TO HELP PEOPLE. I hate charities that are too big for themselves, 700k CEO pay, endless feel good ads, and less and less going to the actual cause. I want to impact lives quietly. Not by giving hand outs but by lifting up those who truly want to help themselves. (not to say that I don't want the toys too!!)

Step 2. Pay off debt. While the being frugal cannot make me rich, paying off the debt I have will give me the freedom to pursue my dreams. I can do this in 4-6 months of living "frugal"

Step 3. Don't Quit my Job. I don't have a college degree and I have clawed my way to a 6 figure income by solving problems and working hard. Recently I have a opportunity to TRIPLE my current income at a job that will be both challenging and rewarding. If I can get the job making 300k +bonus with no degree or other debt then I can bankroll what ever "value producing idea" I want. (my dreams are freakin huge!)

Step 4. Live the process. I still don't know what that "value producing idea" is. I am actively searching for ideas and what speaks to me. I have learned to not listen to the radio in the car and use that time to find the problems around me and look for solve them. A daily goal is to log on to my bank account and see my savings grow with the intention of using that money to start my unscripted life. This Forum is also an invaluable tool in keeping me in my "process" mindset.

Since my ultimate goal is to help people. Today I convinced the owner of my company to start a "Fluffy Drive". We are taking donations of small stuffed animals to donate to the local police and fire departments so first responders have a small comfort to give to children that are victims of trauma. The owner threw in a $500 gift card that will be given out via raffle.

Step 5. ACT. I don't know if my great idea is going to hit me tomorrow so when it does start my process in that direction.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.