The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Seven Years to Seven Figures System

alainn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Sep 6, 2010
Tried to search the forum to see if anyone has mentioned this book before... for some reason, it wouldn't let me search for this.

So, I have a couple of questions about this (audio)book.

First of all, I have listened to it yet but I will today just to see what it's all about.

Has anyone here read it? or heard any feedback about it?

Also, is a system that's designed to help you reach seven figures in seven years fastlane? It seems a little slow to me - 7 years for 1 million dollars.

Sure, it's a lot faster than 40 years to 1 million dollars.. much much faster... but 1 million dollars "just ain't what it used to be".. if you know what I mean.

I'm unsure whether I'd be satisfied with that amount of money seven years from now... what about you guys? is it enough money? is it fast enough?

I have to admit though: I'll be 30 seven years from now so having my first million by thirty is not bad... but as a kid I used to dream of being a multimillionaire by then..... sorry for the long post. Just want to know what you guys think about all this?

For anyone in a similar situation, I say keep the dream and find something better... faster!

Good luck to you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

valuegiver

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Aug 18, 2010
Michael Masterson is not his real name. His real name is Mark Ford. Google the name.

D

DeletedUser394

I have to admit though: I'll be 30 seven years from now so having my first million by thirty is not bad... but as a kid I used to dream of being a multimillionaire by then..... sorry for the long post. Just want to know what you guys think about all this?

For anyone in a similar situation, I say keep the dream and find something better... faster!

Any 'system' probably doesn't work.

Forget the dream, and turn your dreams into quantifiable goals. Write them down with descriptions and deadlines, and you might actually get there.

A million dollars is simply middle-upper middle class. Aim for 10x-100x that by age 30.

Ditto what valuegiver said.

Even if you don't reach those goals, you'll still get further by aiming higher and missing, rather than actually reaching a goal that is really low.

BigEasy25

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jan 4, 2010
New Orleans, LA
I think it depends on your location and lifestyle. I'd be satisfied with a million dollars in 7 years. Especially if I could repeat this exponentially. I haven't ready the book but I am skeptical of any system. Everyone is different and you need to create the power on the inside before you are able to accomplish this task and be able to affectively manage it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MCD

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Mar 26, 2011
Well 7 years isn't bad, if it really worked I would be a millionaire by 22 which I wouldn't exactly mind! But I think the other posters are correct that the system probably doesn't work as claimed.

If you want quicker results maybe you should check out Millionaire in 365 days, I can't vouch for it but it gets decent reviews and claims to make you a million in a year.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.