The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The richest place on earth

Anything related to matters of the mind

steelandchrome

Author of The Retail Leader Book.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Nov 6, 2016
Goodyear Az
Was watching some motivational videos with the management team at work and forgive me for forgetting who to credit the quote to, but thought I would share it here. This is a butchered version, but you'll get the idea.

"The richest place on earth is the graveyard. There lies untold numbers of million dollar ideas, inventions, aspirations, hopes, dreams, and world changing activities that were never acted upon. You must not let your ideas and aspirations go to the grave with you, act on them now! You must go to the grave with your gas tank on empty and leave it all on the field right now! When you wake up act, when you go to bed, go to bed on empty knowing you took all the actions needed that day to make an impact on your hopes and dreams, your aspirations, your business, your family, etc.."

Anyways... I stopped to think about it and right now I have ideas and actions that if I died today would go to the grave without action, family members who I care a ton about that I don't always show it, and I want to change that for myself. Hopefully if you are on the bubble of taking action this will resonate with you as well and you will take action!

I am closer than ever to wrapping up my book in a different thread, I am actively pursuing my next real estate investment, and I am spending dedicated time with my daughter every day to do whatever she wants.

What will you do?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

steelandchrome

Author of The Retail Leader Book.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Nov 6, 2016
Goodyear Az

NuclearPuma

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
May 3, 2015
His name is Eric Thomas.

I enjoyed his autobiography, titled "The Secret To Success." Shows you attitude is everything and the importance of making good decisions.

He dropped out of high school, but got his GED and eventually a PhD. He is now a millionaire due to his phenomenal motivational speaking.

Silver Silk

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
May 10, 2017
Birmingham
I heard in that video Les Brown, Eric Thoms & Ray lewis, should everybody should deffo listen to some of the content they have produced. I will add this, while motivation is great it is discipline that gets you where you want to be in the end

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.