• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

The richest place on earth

Discussion in 'The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Mind' started by steelandchrome, Apr 18, 2018.

1. steelandchrome

steelandchrome Author of The Retail Leader Book. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,197
    Was watching some motivational videos with the management team at work and forgive me for forgetting who to credit the quote to, but thought I would share it here. This is a butchered version, but you'll get the idea.

"The richest place on earth is the graveyard. There lies untold numbers of million dollar ideas, inventions, aspirations, hopes, dreams, and world changing activities that were never acted upon. You must not let your ideas and aspirations go to the grave with you, act on them now! You must go to the grave with your gas tank on empty and leave it all on the field right now! When you wake up act, when you go to bed, go to bed on empty knowing you took all the actions needed that day to make an impact on your hopes and dreams, your aspirations, your business, your family, etc.."

Anyways... I stopped to think about it and right now I have ideas and actions that if I died today would go to the grave without action, family members who I care a ton about that I don't always show it, and I want to change that for myself. Hopefully if you are on the bubble of taking action this will resonate with you as well and you will take action!

I am closer than ever to wrapping up my book in a different thread, I am actively pursuing my next real estate investment, and I am spending dedicated time with my daughter every day to do whatever she wants.

What will you do?

2. steelandchrome

steelandchrome Author of The Retail Leader Book. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,197
    Silver Silk likes this.
  3. NuclearPuma

NuclearPuma Bronze Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,083
    His name is Eric Thomas.

I enjoyed his autobiography, titled "The Secret To Success." Shows you attitude is everything and the importance of making good decisions.

He dropped out of high school, but got his GED and eventually a PhD. He is now a millionaire due to his phenomenal motivational speaking.

Silver Silk likes this.
  4. JohnnyAppleseed

JohnnyAppleseed Obsessive Workaholic Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,267
    Excellent advice. WE must live as if we are dying. Because we really are!

5. Silver Silk

Silver Silk Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $755
    I heard in that video Les Brown, Eric Thoms & Ray lewis, should everybody should deffo listen to some of the content they have produced. I will add this, while motivation is great it is discipline that gets you where you want to be in the end

6. Bon Appetit

Bon Appetit Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $383
    Thanks for the kick in the butt motivation quote

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.