What's new

The Quest Of a Young'un

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Certg

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
23
Location
Alabama
Rep Bank
$230
User Power: 170%
Alright, so this progress thread has been on my list for a while now, so here I am!

At 16 years old, and having just finished TMF (killer read, MJ. Thanks for that.), that little thing called potential is screaming to show itself ;)

Now, some appreciation before we dip into the nitty-gritty eh?
First off, MJ, this forum is THE best source of motivation/inspiration/a$$-kickings that I've ever come across. Huge mentions to the awesome info and the amazing achievements of @biophase @Fox @PTP and @G_Alexander.

As for what I have going on at the moment, I'll put it in list form:

#1 A small Etsy shop that I'm currently trying to breath life into. Adding new items on the regular, contacting promoters, and learning SEO (my arch nemesis at the moment.)

#2 A fixer-upper pressure washing trailer that I purchased yesterday. I've successfully flipped one before, giving me a nice $2500 profit, and I stand to make close to that much with this one when I'm done

#3 I'm learning to code, (putting in 30mins a day). the main goal with this if for me to either follow in the footsteps of @Fox and do some web development, or make some software. at the very least, it's a good mental exercise.

#4 Again crediting @G_Alexander, @PTP, and @biophase, I'm saving money for my own e-commerce biz. Some more thread reading and note taking are incoming ;)

#5 Lastly, I spend an hour and thirty minutes a day on reading and course studying (30mins on one book, 30 on another, and 30 on a Udemy course).

But yeah!
Thats how it's going at the moment, lots of room for improvement, but I'm making progress.

I plan on posting monthly updates at the moment, but it's not set in stone, you might see me back sooner ;)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz eheop! (Vumf zua O'f ci cedl iesmz!) O gohasif O'f qav aq e qutv pux, et O'n huoph up e vsoq vu PD vu tii vji tumes idmoqti xovj nz genomz epf O gohasif Ov'f ci e movvmi fotvsedvoph ;)

O'mm tvesv xovj vji jeqqipopht ug vji metv gix xiilt:

#1 O huv upi ug nz Ivtz ovint siwoixif cz e meshi cmuh op nz podji, sitamvoph op fidipv vseggod epf e temi. Jupitvmz, O xet iyqidvoph nusi gsun ov, cav tuni ot civvis vjep pupi.

#2 Nefi hsiev qsuhsitt xovj vji qsittasi xetjoph vseomis. Dassipvmz xeovoph vu gopf e podi xetjis vjev O dep qav up ov, tu dseohtmotv tiesdjit jewi ciip fupi namvoqmi vonit feomz.

#3 O fidofif vu fsuq dufoph. O jef vuu nepz vjopht "op qsuhsitt," xjodj ipfif aq sitamvoph op emnutv pu qsuhsitt cioph nefi.

#4 Nefi $200 gsun Ivtz vjot nupvj, xjodj nelit ov upi ug vji civvis nupvjt tu ges.

Huemt gus vji piyv nupvj:

#1 Gopotj vji vseomis epf qutv ov up dseohtmotv

#2 Eff 10 ovint upvu vji Ivtz tjuq

#3 Tiv aq opvispevoupem tjoqqoph vu Ivtz datvunist

#4 Sief vjsuahj vji gusan gsun couqjeti epf veli tuni jigvz puvit

Et emxezt, O'n uqip vu tahhitvoupt, giifcedl, us katv qmeop umf "Zua'si puv fuoph ipuahj" nittehit ;)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom