The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Quest Of a Young'un

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Certg

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 1, 2017
Alabama
Alright, so this progress thread has been on my list for a while now, so here I am!

At 16 years old, and having just finished TMF (killer read, MJ. Thanks for that.), that little thing called potential is screaming to show itself ;)

Now, some appreciation before we dip into the nitty-gritty eh?
First off, MJ, this forum is THE best source of motivation/inspiration/a$$-kickings that I've ever come across. Huge mentions to the awesome info and the amazing achievements of @biophase @Fox @PTP and @G_Alexander.

As for what I have going on at the moment, I'll put it in list form:

#1 A small Etsy shop that I'm currently trying to breath life into. Adding new items on the regular, contacting promoters, and learning SEO (my arch nemesis at the moment.)

#2 A fixer-upper pressure washing trailer that I purchased yesterday. I've successfully flipped one before, giving me a nice $2500 profit, and I stand to make close to that much with this one when I'm done

#3 I'm learning to code, (putting in 30mins a day). the main goal with this if for me to either follow in the footsteps of @Fox and do some web development, or make some software. at the very least, it's a good mental exercise.

#4 Again crediting @G_Alexander, @PTP, and @biophase, I'm saving money for my own e-commerce biz. Some more thread reading and note taking are incoming ;)

#5 Lastly, I spend an hour and thirty minutes a day on reading and course studying (30mins on one book, 30 on another, and 30 on a Udemy course).

But yeah!
Thats how it's going at the moment, lots of room for improvement, but I'm making progress.

I plan on posting monthly updates at the moment, but it's not set in stone, you might see me back sooner ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Certg

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 1, 2017
Alabama
Hey again! (Told you I'd be back early!) I figured I'd put up a post now, as I'm going on a trip to NC to see the solar eclipse with my family and I figured It'd be a little distracting ;)

I'll start with the happenings of the last few weeks:

#1 I got one of my Etsy items reviewed by a large blog in my niche, resulting in decent traffic and a sale. Honestly, I was expecting more from it, but some is better than none.

#2 Made great progress with the pressure washing trailer. Currently waiting to find a nice washer that I can put on it, so craigslist searches have been done multiple times daily.

#3 I decided to drop coding. I had too many things "in progress," which ended up resulting in almost no progress being made.

#4 Made $200 from Etsy this month, which makes it one of the better months so far.

Goals for the next month:

#1 Finish the trailer and post it on craigslist

#2 Add 10 items onto the Etsy shop

#3 Set up international shipping to Etsy customers

#4 Read through the forum from biophase and take some hefty notes

As always, I'm open to suggestions, feedback, or just plain old "You're not doing enough" messages ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.