The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Process Led Me Here!!!

Zyanwc

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Jun 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Hi guys, my name is Zyan and I'm 19. I currently am a sophomore at Arizona State. I'm born and raised all throughout Texas, but since leaving for college + COVID me and my girlfriend are living in Vegas. I joined this Forum today after finally finishing TMF and BOY AM I GLAD I DID. My family isn't very fond of entrepreneurship and worship the shaky ground of the Slowlane. Finally leaving to be by myself has been great for my entrepreneurial work ethic and my overall energy. I joined this forum to find more entrepreneurs to learn and connect with. Leaving my family just meant removing the negativity and Slowlane brainwashing, but my girlfriend (love her to death) is by no means an entrepreneur so life gets pretty lonely when you have no entrepreneurs in your circle to ask for advice, bounce ideas off of, keep you accountable, or even ask for a good book recommendation. The goal is to very active on this forum and for it to almost be my second home!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Hi guys, my name is Zyan and I'm 19. I currently am a sophomore at Arizona State. I'm born and raised all throughout Texas, but since leaving for college + COVID me and my girlfriend are living in Vegas. I joined this Forum today after finally finishing TMF and BOY AM I GLAD I DID. My family isn't very fond of entrepreneurship and worship the shaky ground of the Slowlane. Finally leaving to be by myself has been great for my entrepreneurial work ethic and my overall energy. I joined this forum to find more entrepreneurs to learn and connect with. Leaving my family just meant removing the negativity and Slowlane brainwashing, but my girlfriend (love her to death) is by no means an entrepreneur so life gets pretty lonely when you have no entrepreneurs in your circle to ask for advice, bounce ideas off of, keep you accountable, or even ask for a good book recommendation. The goal is to very active on this forum and for it to almost be my second home!
Welcome, thanks for reading the book and popping by here!

I think it's reasonable for your family to be nervous about a career pathway that none of them have tried before. That's where you can come in to learn entrepreneurship anew, and then apply it.

The best way for you to be active here is to read some threads related to industries or skills of your interest, try out what you have learned, and then come back to report progress or ask questions.

It's like school, but the reins are more in your hands.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
19 and living in Vegas...dam lol, welcome to the forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.