The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO The Process Led Me Here!!!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Zyanwc

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jun 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Hi guys, my name is Zyan and I'm 19. I currently am a sophomore at Arizona State. I'm born and raised all throughout Texas, but since leaving for college + COVID me and my girlfriend are living in Vegas. I joined this Forum today after finally finishing TMF and BOY AM I GLAD I DID. My family isn't very fond of entrepreneurship and worship the shaky ground of the Slowlane. Finally leaving to be by myself has been great for my entrepreneurial work ethic and my overall energy. I joined this forum to find more entrepreneurs to learn and connect with. Leaving my family just meant removing the negativity and Slowlane brainwashing, but my girlfriend (love her to death) is by no means an entrepreneur so life gets pretty lonely when you have no entrepreneurs in your circle to ask for advice, bounce ideas off of, keep you accountable, or even ask for a good book recommendation. The goal is to very active on this forum and for it to almost be my second home!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ZF Lee

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Hi guys, my name is Zyan and I'm 19. I currently am a sophomore at Arizona State. I'm born and raised all throughout Texas, but since leaving for college + COVID me and my girlfriend are living in Vegas. I joined this Forum today after finally finishing TMF and BOY AM I GLAD I DID. My family isn't very fond of entrepreneurship and worship the shaky ground of the Slowlane. Finally leaving to be by myself has been great for my entrepreneurial work ethic and my overall energy. I joined this forum to find more entrepreneurs to learn and connect with. Leaving my family just meant removing the negativity and Slowlane brainwashing, but my girlfriend (love her to death) is by no means an entrepreneur so life gets pretty lonely when you have no entrepreneurs in your circle to ask for advice, bounce ideas off of, keep you accountable, or even ask for a good book recommendation. The goal is to very active on this forum and for it to almost be my second home!
Welcome, thanks for reading the book and popping by here!

I think it's reasonable for your family to be nervous about a career pathway that none of them have tried before. That's where you can come in to learn entrepreneurship anew, and then apply it.

The best way for you to be active here is to read some threads related to industries or skills of your interest, try out what you have learned, and then come back to report progress or ask questions.

It's like school, but the reins are more in your hands.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
19 and living in Vegas...dam lol, welcome to the forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hi guys, I repost here my old review with a small update : Feb 2020 : Hi guys, Just wanted...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock