The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[The Path] Advanced Coaching for Entrepreneurs

FreakyThomas

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 26, 2017
Nice, France
As a current member I’ll give you my take and opinion.

I have not made any of the live calls which is fine because I watch/listen to the recordings at least twice during the week. The activities take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour, depends how deep into it you go. I will listen while exercising once so I don’t consider that time I’m setting aside. 3-4 hours a week is more than sufficient to get a lot of value from this.

Calls are typically between 11:00am-12:00pm CST which I believe would fall around 8:00-9:00pm in France.

Lastly from a now vs. later perspective, $197/month now, $297/month later.
Thank you very much for your answer! Currently finishing to write my thesis, should be done until September, will definitely sign up after!

Envoyé de mon SM-G955F en utilisant Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Hey guys,

Thought I would chime in with a few things here:

First and foremost, the software I'm using for the "membership area" allows me to see every activity someone takes inside of it. Including who watched what videos, who logged in, how many times, etc.

So yes... I'm a super spy coach.

Here's what I've learned... out of the 72 people who signed up on the original pilot program and paid... 6 instantly dropped out. Meaning -- they never even logged in.

Another 13 logged in but for less than 9 minutes.

About 60% of the leftovers finished the first exercise and actually did the work (statistically impressive for a group like this) -- but what was funny is that everyone who did that very first exercise were blown away about what they learned about themselves and where they were headed.

I received so many emails (and text messages) that basically said "holy shit... I get it!"

The weekend calls are averaging about 15-20 people right now but it's still about 60% (the last call on depression got a whopping 76% views) of the membership who are actually going through the recording (some multiple times).

Now... I'm still trying to figure this one out but I have received 6 emails from different people saying "your program seems great but I didn't do any of it"

... despite every warning I wrote in the copy, on the page, and in the checkout area....

Please hear me:

Coaching doesn't mean I am going to do it for you. You are going to do this for yourself.

YOU have to do the work.

I'm a guide, sure. But you still have to walk the path.

I didn't promise anything but hard work and high standards. That's what this program is about.

Next:

If you actually own a business today -- the first set of exercises (if you DO them) will more than likely give you a massive influx of cash in your business simply through uncovering the hidden assets you are under-utilizing.

It will pay you thousands (or hundreds of thousands), not hundreds. We're about ROI here, not hugs.

If you DO NOT have a business I'm not telling you this isn't necessarily for you -- but you're going to have to take the responsibility to find ways to increase your income throughout this program.

Once again: if $200 is a stretch for you -- this is probably not the program for you.

But you're in charge. You know what's right for you and what isn't.

domi99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
May 13, 2014
Couldn't resist after reading that sentence in the coaching description....

Explore what drives all decisions and how to take control of our lives (so you stop saying you want one thing but keep doing something else)

I've just signed in.

Greetings from Germany.

Last edited:

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Couldn't resist after reading that sentence in the coaching description....

Explore what drives all decisions and how to take control of our lives (so you stop saying you want one thing but keep doing something else)

I've just signed in.

Greetings from Germany.

Let's do it, my friend!

LuckyPup

Opportunity + Preparation = Success
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
Quit wasting time and sign up now. Change your life.

More importantly, change the world.

Don't want to make progress. Don't want to get clarity in your life. Don't want to be handed methods and ideas and techniques that keep you up at night with the excitement of all the stuff you are going to accomplish in your life. Don't want that? Don't sign up.

I'll leave you with this........ one of the things that drives me: when my Dad passed away suddenly, the visitation and the funeral procession were long. I mean you couldn't see the end of the line long. A LOT of people stopped what they were doing and came to pay respects and spend a few minutes telling me, and each other, the impact my Father had on their life. They talked together for hours upon hours.

My goal in life is that one day when the Good Lord decides that I have done enough and that my time is up ...... my goal is that there is a line of people as far as the eye can see. Not just there to pay respects. No, standing there with a little piece of paper in their hand. People that feel they have a few words that need to be said. A few words that people need to hear because I made a difference in their life.

Sign up with @Kung Fu Steve . For the monthly cost of a 2016 Kia Forte, he will help you change the world. Do it now. Quit wasting time. Change your life. Change the world.

LuckyPup

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
Your post really struck a nerve. My dad died in 2005 and about a third of our hometown - small, but about 750 people - turned out for his funeral. They were lined up two blocks down on a cold, Midwestern, January day. He was very flawed in my eyes, so I was astounded at all the people who came to pay their respects. I'd be lucky to have a handful of people at my funeral, and I wonder if it's too late to change that. Sobering.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Your post really struck a nerve. My dad died in 2005 and about a third of our hometown - small, but about 750 people - turned out for his funeral. They were lined up two blocks down on a cold, Midwestern, January day. He was very flawed in my eyes, so I was astounded at all the people who came to pay their respects. I'd be lucky to have a handful of people at my funeral, and I wonder if it's too late to change that. Sobering.
Quit dicking around and get to work. Start now.

Kruiser

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
318%
Aug 22, 2017
Arizona

LuckyPup

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
And drop the "Digital Wantrapreneur" tagline. How is thinking of yourself as a "wantrapreneur" going to help you make progress?

NOTABLE! - Beware! Growth-Killing Identity Labels...

I think MJ also started a better thread than the one above, but I can't find it now.
Had forgotten that was my tag line. Wrote that in a fit of disgust with myself and with all the action fakers who call themselves entrepreneurs, or worse, "visionaries." Will change it.

LuckyPup

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
I don't get what's going on here :rofl:
A little wake up slap for me from Kruiser and ZCP, is all. Sorry to distract from the main gist of this thread. Joining your group when I get home!

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior

AlexFS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 20, 2018
If you're up for it!

Did you read the whole spiel? Do you know what you're getting yourself into? :)

Uh oh *Takes a step back* Let me go read it again :D

Joking aside, I have read everything several times and checked out your website, and I am definitely interested in doing this (I have never had his type of coaching before) I'm actually on a road trip from Cali to Texas, and I'll be back home in two weeks.

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
Got in just today!

Starting the program. :)

SJuan9

Patrón
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Nov 22, 2017
USA
Between starting and working through the intricacies of a branded business, quitting a soul-depleting and non-rewarding career, moving, and a lot of other things, I've kind of gotten lost in the whirlwind. Clarity seems to be the solution to continue navigating with focused action, and sometimes you need help and specialized tools to advance further.

Thanks for offering this opportunity; I'll be joining today

Last edited:

FastManCostin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Aug 17, 2018
Houston
@Kung Fu Steve I'm in!

I have been spinning my wheels for too long now and this sounds like it will greatly benefit me. I will see you on the other side!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.