What's new

The new one

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

NicolasEmi

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
28
Location
Argentina
Rep Bank
$345
User Power: 64%
Hello people! I'm Nicolas and I live in Argentina.

My history is this: I'm an IT engineer who graduated few months ago, I'm 25 and I work for a multinational company (I actually have a 9 to 5 job).

The first thing I did when I finished TMF was crying.. but those were not tears of fear... but tears of hope and happiness!

I'm currently on my way of creating the life I always dreamed of: I'm on a project with a friend and we're just starting out, but I'm so excited about that, that I can't wait to help all of the people that I want to reach with the product we're creating.

Anyway, that's my story so far!

Do you all have some advices for me? I thank you in advance and I stay tuned for every insight that you post.

Nicolas

@MJ DeMarco
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf!

Gudat up vji qsuditt (edv, ettitt, efkatv) epf qsuwofi wemai. Vji nupiz xomm gummux.
 
Ximduni nz gsoipf eqqsidoevi vji opvsu!
 
Ximduni ecuesf!

Gudat up vji qsuditt (edv, ettitt, efkatv) epf qsuwofi wemai. Vji nupiz xomm gummux.

O'n huoph vu liiq ov op nopf PNef, vjepl zua!
 
Jiz Podumet, O katv gopotjif nz opvsu epf vjuahjv xjev zua esi fuoph sohjv pux tuapft e cov tonomoes vu nz tovaevoup - fof zua raov zuas kuc us esi zua vjoploph ecuav ov? Og puv, xjev't liiqoph zua gsun fuoph ov?
Jimmu GetvmepiGmu! O tvomm jewi puv raov nz kuc, cav O'wi ciip vjoploph ecuav ov ... xjev ot qsiwipvoph ni ot dsievoph vji Noponan Woecmi Qsufadv (NWQ). Vjip, xjip O tii vjev ov ot fupi epf O tii vjev O dep siedj nusi epf nusi qiuqmi xovj vji qsufadv, O sitohp. Ov't e cov gsohjvipoph ev gostv, cav ov dep ci fupi

Vimm ni nusi ecuav zuas tvusz!
 
Jimmu GetvmepiGmu! O tvomm jewi puv raov nz kuc, cav O'wi ciip vjoploph ecuav ov ... xjev ot qsiwipvoph ni ot dsievoph vji Noponan Woecmi Qsufadv (NWQ). Vjip, xjip O tii vjev ov ot fupi epf O tii vjev O dep siedj nusi epf nusi qiuqmi xovj vji qsufadv, O sitohp. Ov't e cov gsohjvipoph ev gostv, cav ov dep ci fupi

Vimm ni nusi ecuav zuas tvusz!

E cov ug vji teni, O qmep vu neli e nuwi vuxesft nz cutt cz gsofez. Nz ofie ot vu uqipmz veml ecuav ov epf fotdatt uqvoupt ug sifadoph juast tu O duamf emtu caomf vji NWQ cigusi cioph dunqmivimz uav. O'n puv tasi sohjv pux og ov't tu duum vu puv jewi vji feomz uggodi suavopi dunqmivimz. Up vji uvjis jepf, og ji tezt pu vu tadj ep uqvoup, O xuamf qsucecmz raov et O jewi vji mayasz ug mux sipv epf tuni detj o qav etofi vu taswowi e duaqmi ug nupvjt... puv tasi :F
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom