The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Millionaire Fastlane

thecocopod

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jan 17, 2018
Valparaiso, IN
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane twice a year for 5 years. Rereading it again. Turned my world around.

I have been on a mission to build my telemarketing business so in turn I can get a CAD drawing of an invention I have drafted out. I then need the prototype and a patent to start.

I started on eLance 4 years ago doing calls for $8 an hour to build my reputation. I made just over $100,000 last year. Phase one.

In the meantime, I've paid down my debt and actually have savings and an IRA for tax deductions. My taxes are killing me right now since I'm a contractor. I get taxed twice. CPA said I couldn't do anything about it until I get my invention going. Have the LLC set up for that.

I've read a lot of people that I don't think get what this book is about. You still have to work your a$$ off to get where you want to go. You have to have a plan and work it hard. I work 8am to 8pm 5 days a week. On the weekends, I research.

By the way, I'm 52. It's never too late.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Awesome start! Welcome to the forum and thank you for the intro.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I've read a lot of people that I don't think get what this book is about. You still have to work your a$$ off to get where you want to go. You have to have a plan and work it hard. I work 8am to 8pm 5 days a week. On the weekends, I research.

By the way, I'm 52. It's never too late.
Good luck on your new business. Keep working. At 52, you're in your prime. You're young enough to have enough time left to enjoy the fruits of your labor. You are old enough to have gained the wisdom that comes with years and experience.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...