The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO The Millionaire Fastlane

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

thecocopod

Contributor
Jan 17, 2018
Valparaiso, IN
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane twice a year for 5 years. Rereading it again. Turned my world around.

I have been on a mission to build my telemarketing business so in turn I can get a CAD drawing of an invention I have drafted out. I then need the prototype and a patent to start.

I started on eLance 4 years ago doing calls for $8 an hour to build my reputation. I made just over $100,000 last year. Phase one.

In the meantime, I've paid down my debt and actually have savings and an IRA for tax deductions. My taxes are killing me right now since I'm a contractor. I get taxed twice. CPA said I couldn't do anything about it until I get my invention going. Have the LLC set up for that.

I've read a lot of people that I don't think get what this book is about. You still have to work your a$$ off to get where you want to go. You have to have a plan and work it hard. I work 8am to 8pm 5 days a week. On the weekends, I research.

By the way, I'm 52. It's never too late.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

WJK

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 9, 2017
Nikiski, Alaska
I've read a lot of people that I don't think get what this book is about. You still have to work your a$$ off to get where you want to go. You have to have a plan and work it hard. I work 8am to 8pm 5 days a week. On the weekends, I research.

By the way, I'm 52. It's never too late.
Good luck on your new business. Keep working. At 52, you're in your prime. You're young enough to have enough time left to enjoy the fruits of your labor. You are old enough to have gained the wisdom that comes with years and experience.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
It's taken a long time to write this but I wanted to be honest and real. I had to get it off my...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom