thecocopod
New Contributor
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane twice a year for 5 years. Rereading it again. Turned my world around.
I have been on a mission to build my telemarketing business so in turn I can get a CAD drawing of an invention I have drafted out. I then need the prototype and a patent to start.
I started on eLance 4 years ago doing calls for $8 an hour to build my reputation. I made just over $100,000 last year. Phase one.
In the meantime, I've paid down my debt and actually have savings and an IRA for tax deductions. My taxes are killing me right now since I'm a contractor. I get taxed twice. CPA said I couldn't do anything about it until I get my invention going. Have the LLC set up for that.
I've read a lot of people that I don't think get what this book is about. You still have to work your a$$ off to get where you want to go. You have to have a plan and work it hard. I work 8am to 8pm 5 days a week. On the weekends, I research.
By the way, I'm 52. It's never too late.
I have been on a mission to build my telemarketing business so in turn I can get a CAD drawing of an invention I have drafted out. I then need the prototype and a patent to start.
I started on eLance 4 years ago doing calls for $8 an hour to build my reputation. I made just over $100,000 last year. Phase one.
In the meantime, I've paid down my debt and actually have savings and an IRA for tax deductions. My taxes are killing me right now since I'm a contractor. I get taxed twice. CPA said I couldn't do anything about it until I get my invention going. Have the LLC set up for that.
I've read a lot of people that I don't think get what this book is about. You still have to work your a$$ off to get where you want to go. You have to have a plan and work it hard. I work 8am to 8pm 5 days a week. On the weekends, I research.
By the way, I'm 52. It's never too late.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
