The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The lies we tell ourselves…

Anything related to matters of the mind

Mark98

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 27, 2015
Seattle
Real eyes
Realize
Real lies

Are you living in light of the truth?

basically do you tell yourself the truth?

Yes, the truth hurts most of the time.

Quick story.

When I was in middle school, I was playing a basketball game with other students. After exiting the game, one of my classmates came up to me and said “Marcus, you suck at basketball” . It was jarring to hear that, as most hard truths are. I went home and cried to my mom that someone said that to me. Anyways, that was the moment when my basketball transformation (another story for another day) began. It originated with a hard truth.

There is a quote out there that says , “If your life isn’t turning out the way you pictured it would, it’s because there is some hard truth you are avoiding”.

Take some time to ponder that. I found that to be true.

To reiterate, the truth is excruciating painful but it can also be exceptionally gainful and can be the line of demarcation for a transformation in your life.

see more at

View: https://youtu.be/Ec1smGCbwNQ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Einfamilienhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 8, 2019
This while story makes no sense. So you stopped playing basketball because some random dude told you so? No self esteem? No self respect?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.