The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Journey of a multimillionaire

AccurateJ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Mar 28, 2017
Connecticut
Hello everyone!

My name is Josh and I am a young entrepreneur starting out. I recently went to my first internet marketing conference/party in Cali to network and met a man who recommended me to get the Millionaire Fastlane .

He told me to read it as fast a possible. I was in a room full of 6 figure earners and multimillionaires, so I did not even question it. I bought it on amazon and read as fast as I could. After reading the book, I was in awe. The book has changed and reprogrammed my mind from the slow lane mentality. This was the best book I've eve read.

2017 is all about action for me. Though I am still lost I am not going to give up. I know I will be financially free. I know truly understand the power of networking. The book was a road map for me. God is good and I truly believe God wanted me to read this book in order to have the right mindset. I love to help people and learn as much as I can.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mindfulimmortal

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas
Hello everyone!

My name is Josh and I am a young entrepreneur starting out. I recently went to my first internet marketing conference/party in Cali to network and met a man who recommended me to get the Millionaire Fastlane .

He told me to read it as fast a possible. I was in a room full of 6 figure earners and multimillionaires, so I did not even question it. I bought it on amazon and read as fast as I could. After reading the book, I was in awe. The book has changed and reprogrammed my mind from the slow lane mentality. This was the best book I've eve read.

2017 is all about action for me. Though I am still lost I am not going to give up. I know I will be financially free. I know truly understand the power of networking. The book was a road map for me. God is good and I truly believe God wanted me to read this book in order to have the right mindset. I love to help people and learn as much as I can.

Welcome Josh! Good to have you on board. Not sure if you are aware but MJ has a new book coming out in May called Unscripted .

Last edited:

Amon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Jun 29, 2016
Cleveland, OH
Hello everyone!

He told me to read it as fast a possible. I was in a room full of 6 figure earners and multimillionaires, so I did not even question it.
Welcome to forum and best of luck on your journey, but one mistake I made in the beginning was making these same assumptions.

You'll come across plenty of guys (potentially even on here) making financial claims, and in response to this you'll follow their every command.

Don't make this mistake.

In the beginning, question everything. You might not get so lucky next time someone recommends you make a purchase. Due diligence would have saved me thousands.

2017 is all about action for me.

Every day forever should be action. Nothing else will get you multi-millionaire status.

JWelch

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Aug 12, 2016
Arizona
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the forum Josh.

You'll find a wealth of knowledge here. The guys who contribute are class acts and are very intelligent, experienced and generous as well.
You may want to start with reading through the "gold" threads as I have found you can save yourself a ton of time and it will likely answer a heavy majority of the questions you have.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Welcome to the forum!

Also you may consider listening to the audio book of TMF . Hearing MJ narrate his own book took it even a level further for me :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...