The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Fastlane MINDSET (What I understand thus far)

Anything related to matters of the mind

Spicymemer45

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
352%
Dec 30, 2016
Butner, NC
Good day all!

Hope you're all feeling MIGHTY fine this New Year!

THIS IS WHAT I UNDERSTAND THUS FAR ABOUT TRUE MINDSET OF "THE FAST LANE"!

- IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY (It's about the people and their wants/needs and if you can provide the answer to them

- CHASING THE CAT (Money) WILL MAKE IT FLEE

- Follow our holy CENTS Commandments

- Execution of ideas is KING

I've been implementing these principle for my hometown. Here in our little tri-county area we lack a REALLY good carpet cleaning service that's dedicated solely to the art of cleansing the carpet. I went online to google if there exists any sites from local cleaners and there was ONE! and it was so poorly put together I KNEW I could do it better.

- I contacted my Website Designer and he made a nicely SEO'd and Google Ad (0.01 $ for our local bids lol) Website and I also sent out mails to the entire zipcode with a D.R.M sale cover for the ages! And immediately had responses and made some profit

It's all about the VALUE you give to PEOPLE!

I hope that gives everyone a good perspective

Thanks to everyone that has made TFL possible you guys have really help change my life!

Cheers!- Grayson. J

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Good day all!

Hope you're all feeling MIGHTY fine this New Year!

THIS IS WHAT I UNDERSTAND THUS FAR ABOUT TRUE MINDSET OF "THE FAST LANE"!

- IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY (It's about the people and their wants/needs and if you can provide the answer to them

- CHASING THE CAT (Money) WILL MAKE IT FLEE

- Follow our holy CENTS Commandments

- Execution of ideas is KING

I've been implementing these principle for my hometown. Here in our little tri-county area we lack a REALLY good carpet cleaning service that's dedicated solely to the art of cleansing the carpet. I went online to google if there exists any sites from local cleaners and there was ONE! and it was so poorly put together I KNEW I could do it better.

- I contacted my Website Designer and he made a nicely SEO'd and Google Ad (0.01 $ for our local bids lol) Website and I also sent out mails to the entire zipcode with a D.R.M sale cover for the ages! And immediately had responses and made some profit

It's all about the VALUE you give to PEOPLE!

I hope that gives everyone a good perspective

Thanks to everyone that has made TFL possible you guys have really help change my life!

Cheers!- Grayson. J

thanks

the mindset i have understood here is like the Ford example in TAGR

Ford's staff told him that it was impossible to build a V8 engine

Ford told them : "i don't care, do it anyway ! "

his mindset was : " i don't care about your opinion, i know that everything is possible, your job is to find the key to open the door so don't annoy me with your opinion , go to work until you find the way "

and sure enough the engineers found the way to build the V8 engine

MJ DeMarco's teaching is the same thing : " i don't care about your excuses, just find the way, don't annoy me with excuses "

and sure enough , you will find the way

Spicymemer45

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
352%
Dec 30, 2016
Butner, NC
thanks

his mindset was : " i don't care about your opinion, i know that everything is possible, your job is to find the key to open the door so don't annoy me with your opinion , go to work until you find the way "

MJ DeMarco's teaching is the same thing : " i don't care about your excuses, just find the way, don't annoy me with excuses "

Thanks for the comment!

I totally agree with you and Ford

TAGR was a great book for my mindset along with MJ's work they really cultivated my thoughts!

Cheers!- Grayson. J

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Thanks for the comment!

I totally agree with you and Ford

TAGR was a great book for my mindset along with MJ's work they really cultivated my thoughts!

Cheers!- Grayson. J

i have found that the real value of the book is not really the various things like " imagination" desire" and so on

because these valuable things are found in hundreds of others books too

the real thing that makes TAGR a timeless success is this :

we shift our thinking from " is this idea possible ? i don't think so , i have failed twice , i just give up good bye"

to the right thinking wich is :

" every idea ( within reason ) can be transposed into reality , we just need to find the way because there is always a way according to the laws of the universe so we must go for it with 100 % intention until we find the way"

the secret hit me with the Ford story

remember Ford's attitude: " i don' care about your saying it is impossible to build that engine ! do it anyway !! "

and sure enough the engine was built because there is always a way, we just have to do what it takes

the secret that napoleon hill talks about in the book and that we have to find is this :

everything is possible so in order to find the way to our goal , we need the right inner engine which will make us take action during the amount of time required to find that damn key to success .

innergame --- > action until we find that damn key to open the door to success

innergame = desire + faith, emotion etc.

outergame = action, planning , persistence etc.

this is like computer programming : engine-- > action --> loop until you find that damn key to open the door to success

it will take time so the engine is here for sustaining the process

because that damn key exists : we just have to find it, to imagine it , to discover it, to know it, etc.

Spicymemer45

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
352%
Dec 30, 2016
Butner, NC
i have found that the real value of the book is not really the various things like " imagination" desire" and so on

because these valuable things are found in hundreds of others books too

the real thing that makes TAGR a timeless success is this :

we shift our thinking from " is this idea possible ? i don't think so , i have failed twice , i just give up good bye"

to the right thinking wich is :

" every idea ( within reason ) can be transposed into reality , we just need to find the way because there is always a way according to the laws of the universe so we must go for it with 100 % intention until we find the way"

the secret hit me with the Ford story

remember Ford's attitude: " i don' care about your saying it is impossible to build that engine ! do it anyway !! "

and sure enough the engine was built because there is always a way, we just have to do what it takes

the secret that napoleon hill talks about in the book and that we have to find is this :

everything is possible so in order to find the way to our goal , we need the right inner engine which will make us take action during the amount of time required to find that damn key to success .

innergame --- > action until we find that damn key to open the door to success

innergame = desire + faith, emotion etc.

outergame = action, planning , persistence etc.

this is like computer programming : engine-- > action --> loop until you find that damn key to open the door to success

it will take time so the engine is here for sustaining the process

because that damn key exists : we just have to find it, to imagine it , to discover it, to know it, etc.

This was actually extremely well put! TAKE MY LIKES!

But really this is almost the mindset secret lol you crafted this beautifully!

Cheers!- Grayson. J

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
This was actually extremely well put! TAKE MY LIKES!

But really this is almost the mindset secret lol you crafted this beautifully!

Cheers!- Grayson. J

i want you to understand that you are one of the few ( a few thousands versus billions ) in the world who have the capacity to understand and use this knowledge

this TAGR mindset is MJ DeMarco 's mindset

however, he won't receive a nobel prize or a statue near the white house

because only the elite can understand what we are talking about ( this is pareto law)

not the masses

YOU are part of that elite, YOU must live to these expectations

this is not a desire or a wish

this is mandatory

those who can understand a thing must live according to this thing.

a king can't live like a peasant. this is against the laws of the universe

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France

most people don't really understand what we are talking about here

they think:

" yes it sounds nice, ok, next. ( shouting in the room ) honey ! what do we eat for dinner tonight ? "

this is why i am saying that most people are not worthy of the right mindset.

they won't recognise it when it appears.

they will say " ok , next "

and ideas won't trust them. ideas won't use these peope in order to appear in reality

because the real mindset is being a channel for ideas that are in the air , that must appear in reality at a certain time

you might say " yes but i am not a leader or whatever "

the point is to be prepared so ideas can use your body to change the world

even shy people can become kings and unstoppable if they have a mission in life which means , if they are possessed by an idea

a quote will teach better than what i am saying :

aim.jpg

Gareth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Nov 25, 2016
As i see it the Fastlane Mindset is the combination of the 1000's of beliefs articulated in the book.

Pulling out 4 or so beliefs and saying they are the true mindset doesn't do the book or MJ justice.

To get the mindset it helps to re-read the book many times.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
this guy is a real fastlane genius

he is 27 and has already built a dating and success empire

his name is jason capital

http://www.jasoncapitaldating.com/

jason capital.jpg

what is interesting is not his dating stuff, although it can be useful for guys

but rather his business mentality. he produces a new product every month or so and he is constantly searching for new ideas

like health, dating, money, social skills and so on.

how did he get there ?

hundreds of guys could have done the same thing ; he has no college degree and what he teaches can be found everywhere .

why him ?

this is what we are trying to understand on this forum : the specific mindset

PersistentlyHungry

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Mar 25, 2017
Israel
this guy is a real fastlane genius

he is 27 and has already built a dating and success empire

his name is jason capital

Jason Capital

View attachment 14909

what is interesting is not his dating stuff, although it can be useful for guys

but rather his business mentality. he produces a new product every month or so and he is constantly searching for new ideas

like health, dating, money, social skills and so on.

how did he get there ?

hundreds of guys could have done the same thing ; he has no college degree and what he teaches can be found everywhere .

why him ?

this is what we are trying to understand on this forum : the specific mindset

If you look at Dan Lok, Jason Capital, Brian Rose, they all market their products the same way.
If you dig a little deeper, you will discover that they have all been mentored by Dan Peña. Interesting Huh?

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
If you look at Dan Lok, Jason Capital, Brian Rose, they all market their products the same way.
If you dig a little deeper, you will discover that they have all been mentored by Dan Peña. Interesting Huh?

Dan pena is just the tip of the iceberg. i don't care about dan pena

i care about masterminds behind the scenes who control society. this is the real knowledge

dan pena's knowledge is something like 5 % of the real knowledge behind the scenes to get power

i am not kidding here

and since this is deep knowledge, this is not for everyone

so this is why i don't post anymore on this forum because it can backfire .

i learned this lesson the hard way on the "gurus exposed" topic

this lesson was explained by Roobert Greene in his book " the 48 laws of power "

Law 4 : Always Say Less than Necessary

so i usualy only give thanks on this forum since this lesson i learned the hard way

Siberia

Surprise
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Apr 30, 2016
Siberia
Fastlane mentality is a way of being.

I was impressed by a passage of the book where MJ hoped that could revive the dreams of those who read it.

Well, for me more than mentality it is more correct to talk about the way of being and that of the continuous dreamers.

The continuos production of the right dreams helps to pursue them and triggers the FastLane process with all the rules to follow and expliced in the book of Mj and continuously in this Forum.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Its all about bottles and models ferraris and private jets bro wat u saiyan mang chase dat paper

Thomas Baptiste

Guide Yourself!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 8, 2018
Commonwealth of Dominica
thanks

I needed to read this. Thank you.

dru-man

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Jun 7, 2013
Southeast Asia
Its all about bottles and models ferraris and private jets bro wat u saiyan mang chase dat paper

That's what I'm worried about and why I'm asking.

I'm a copywriter, though, and it can't be denied the guy has great copy. So just want to know if his copywriting products are all hype or if he delivers once he sells you on the sizzle and gets you in the door.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
You dont need a course on copy writing, look up @Lex DeVille tons of free info & this is something you learn by doing, not really reading IMO

dru-man

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Jun 7, 2013
Southeast Asia
I know about Lex's threads. I often send newbies there who are interested in copywriting. Props to the man and all the value he gives to the forum.

I'm not a newbie, though, as I mentioned in the last reply. Not even close. And I asked a specific question about a specific product - not for condascending cookie-cutter career "advice" about doing instead of reading. You're jumping to a lot of conclusions just based on a simple one-sentence question about a guy's product...

If you don't like his marketing, fine, and I get why it seems abrasive and empty. I'm not even defending it. But he does have good copy, and some people do still offer value behind closed doors even if they play on emotions and hype to get their customers there.

In any case, I'll choose for myself how I want to keep my skills sharpened. Personally, I prefer to read AND do. I see some of the same red flags you do and suspect he doesn't write all his own copy, but I thought I'd see if anyone here had taken any of his courses and had hands-on opinions to report.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.