The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Fastlane Diets

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Mostly eating the same thing every day. Trying to only eat 1/2 ingredient & organic foods (Still messing up with snacking sometimes)

Breakfast - 6 scrambled eggs

That’s a lot of eggs. How do you feel after?

I typically try to only eat so that I can still move after a meal lol.

Lunch - Bowl of Greek Yoghurt (I prefer the texture of the Fat-Free Yoghurt), with honey, strawberries, blueberries, banana, chia seeds and peanut butter

I’m salivating just thinking about this. Sounds delicious. But I don’t do dairy. Have you tried life without dairy? Some people don’t know how much better they can feel without dairy products, it’s individual to each of us - not one size fits all. And it’s been one constant for me. Last 8 years, unless by accident, zero dairy.

Dinner - Homemade Burrito Bowl. Steak Mince, Rice, Cheese, Black Beans, Lettuce & Peppers - covered in Frank's Red Hot Sauce (it has 4 ingredients + water)

Feels heavy again.

Curious, do you run, or do any other endurance sports? I wonder how our choice of meals is affected by our lifestyle?

For example, I love the taste of meat yet I barely eat any. Mostly because of my lifestyle…
Black Coffee, Water and Tea throughout the day. Thinking about reducing my meal frequency. Will see how it goes.

What’s the latest science on coffee? I love coffee and tea but often hear people tell me I should reduce caffeine. It’s something I’m undecided.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
That’s a lot of eggs. How do you feel after?
I feel great after eating them.
I used to eat 3 eggs on a bagel/toast but I wouldn’t feel great after eating wheat.

I’m salivating just thinking about this. Sounds delicious. But I don’t do dairy. Have you tried life without dairy?
I haven’t. I know some people don’t react well to it but I’ve never seemed to have much of an issue with it. I always felt worse after wheat.

Curious, do you run, or do any other endurance sports? I wonder how our choice of meals is affected by our lifestyle?
I’ll run sometimes but it is mostly just lifting weights and walking everyday.

What’s the latest science on coffee? I love coffee and tea but often hear people tell me I should reduce caffeine. It’s something I’m undecided.
I have been reducing my caffeine. Would like to reach the point where I no longer needed it. I feel I’ve built up a tolerance to it so I’m not getting much of the benefits anymore. Tried to quit cold turkey a couple of times but the withdrawals were pretty bad

Last edited:

Aditya Gunjal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 24, 2021
Maharashtra, India
It's very simple for me. I am on a diet that has me feeling better than I ever have in my life, and I have always been food conscious.

I have tried many diets: keto, Paleo, gluten free, etc. They were steps in the right direction, but had little positive effect compared to my current diet.

I feel the way that I did as a kid: full of energy, and body feels amazing. I cut out all GMOs, pesticides, herbicide, poison, etc. The USDA Organic certificate covers all of this and more.

If you want to know what some of the most widely used pesticides do to you, just look up a few studies on Glyphosate and Atrazine. Yes, Atrazine turned the male frogs into females, and feminized the remaining males. It is used primarily on corn and soy. Glyphosate will destroy your digestive system. A lot of pesticides that are FDA approved target the nervous system. When you eat a non-organic food diet in America, you are consuming hundreds of different pesticides on a weekly basis, every week of the year, every year of your life. It has a long term effect on your health.

My diet is extremely simple to follow: 100% USDA Organic Certified.

It's that simple, and you will feel amazing. Trust me.

USDA Organic meats, fruits, and vegetables. I avoid having too many carbs, but they have their place here and there in small amounts.

EDIT: I wanted to add, that this extends into all products I use. I use calcium fluoride toothpaste imported from Europe, all natural soap with only a few natural ingredients and nothing else, natural deodorant, natural reef safe mineral sunscreen, and NO polyester shirts.

Even more important, for my water, I get 5 gallon GLASS bottles delivered from The Mountain Valley Water. It is the best delivered drinking water you can get. It comes in glass NOT plastic. Plastic water bottles will leach BPA or similar chemical into the water when they are in warm semis and warehouses. After years of being off this stuff, I can taste the difference.

For my baths, I use dechlorination tablets, but a whole home RO system would be superior. A spring well or regular well on the property would be even better. The closest to natural you can get, is what you want.

Remember, Bruce Jenner spent his entire life in Chlorine swimming pools, and look what happened to him. Chlorine is NOT your friend. Avoid drinking, bathing, and swimming in it.

Other than that, for your clothing, organic undyed cotton is the best. And for your choice of location, mountain air is amazing. Being in a large metro, the air quality is poor. The health detriments are subtle, long term, and hard to notice until you have seen the difference first hand. Beach air is nice, but North Carolina mountain air is nearly unbeatable.
Sir,How trustworthy is your usda certificate? But as you said if you feel great after eating those food item then it may be real, or it can be Placebo.

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 15, 2019
Northern IL & Southeastern WI
eggs, cheese, salsa and black coffee - 350 cal

meat and cheese for lunch - 300 cal

steak and broccoli for dinner - 800 cal (or it's chicken, or pork chops, I mix up the veggies too)

water or a sugar free red bull occasionally, rarely any alcohol.

this is 90% of my diet since march.

Down 16 lbs.

I need much less sleep and I never get a sugar crash. It's just non-stop work and then I pass out and start again, 7 days a week.

I think I'll do this for the foreseeable future.
What do your workouts look like?

James007Hill

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Sep 29, 2019
Breakfast is normally a large bowl of fruit followed by some porridge (oats or millet flakes) with flaxseed. Will then snack on pistachios/pine nuts and two pieces of dark chocolate later in the morning. Lunch and Dinner varies but will involve things like eggs, salmon, good amounts of veg, sourdough bread, olive oil, and a regular dish I have a few times a week is my own concoction and is a mix of rice, prawns, onions, avocados and herbs/spices. I do go "off the rails" occasionally, but 80%+ of the time, this is my general diet.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Interesting video on Doctor switching from 20% Ultra-processed food to 80% ultra processed food for a month

6.5kg/ 14lb weight gain, 3kg body fat gain/ 7lb fat gain, 30% increase in "hunger hormone" (i think she's referring to ghrelin, reduction in "satiety hormone" (i think she's referring to leptin), significantly worse physique, changes to to brain MRI, he says "eating ultra processed food has become something his brain tells me to do without me even wanting it"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4PFt4czJw0

RicardoGrande

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
May 9, 2021
I won't describe a diet since people should troubleshoot these and find what works, but here's the barebones of how I lost 100lbs:
- Skip breakfast
- Learn to love coffee or water and cut out soda
- Prioritize protein first, possibly fiber if you can handle it,

If you're an overweight tub of lard and can't do these you don't deserve to lose weight and look great in shortsDPUcVfnUQAAwCsW.jpg

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 15, 2019
Northern IL & Southeastern WI
From someone who physically works most days in their business (landscape construction & design):

Breakfast: 2 cups black coffee to the dome

Lunch: protein bar & banana or apple

Snack: Nuts and/or beef jerky

Dinner: Lots of chicken titties or steak with veggies, white rice and soy sauce

Late night snack: supplements and protein shake

I try to stay within 2,300-3,000 calories depending on how much physical shit I do.

Protein is around 150g - 200g

I weigh 185 and am 6’ for reference

Workouts:

I copy @Johnny boy rigorous cardio routine.

Kinobody’s Greek God workouts for weights

Boxing sparring 1-2 times a week

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Matt Lee

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 9, 2022
@Johnny boy
I'm assuming you don't snack between meals right? Also, how's your energy level on this type of diet you are doing now?

I get slight crashes if I eat in the morning so most of my meals are pushed to 1 PM and my last meal ends before 6 PM. It seems like your meals are pretty light on carbs so does it affect your energy at all?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.