The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Canadian Dream is almost over!

Domer2688

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Dec 27, 2017
Canada
Hey there everyone,

My name is Dom and am currently living every Canadian kids dream of playing Professional Hockey for a living. Worked my way up through the ranks, from Juniors to an NCAA Division 1 Scholarship (B.S Degree in Business Marketing), to NHL camps, the American Hockey League, and currently playing overseas, otherwise known as the "Back 9" of my professional career. I'm sitting here in Bolzano, Italy, at 29 years old with some relatively minor savings, no house of my own, a College Degree, and on the verge of retiring from hockey with no concrete idea of what is next in my life.

Needless to say, these books could not have come at a better time in my life. I am no stranger to working hard for what I want, don't believe me? You try making it in Professional Hockey after not being drafted to the NHL! I am excited to be part of this new team and learn as much as I can in my own personal pursuit of fast lane success!

See ya on the threads!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EricFromCanada

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 19, 2017
Canada
Great story. Seems like you already went through sort of a process to get to where you did with your hockey career.
Wish you the best of luck in your business ventures! Just remember failing is all part of the process towards success.

Domer2688

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Dec 27, 2017
Canada
Great story. Seems like you already went through sort of a process to get to where you did with your hockey career.
Wish you the best of luck in your business ventures! Just remember failing is all part of the process towards success.

Hey Eric, really appreciate you taking the time to read my intro and I appreciate the advice!

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Hey there everyone,

My name is Dom and am currently living every Canadian kids dream of playing Professional Hockey for a living. Worked my way up through the ranks, from Juniors to an NCAA Division 1 Scholarship (B.S Degree in Business Marketing), to NHL camps, the American Hockey League, and currently playing overseas, otherwise known as the "Back 9" of my professional career. I'm sitting here in Bolzano, Italy, at 29 years old with some relatively minor savings, no house of my own, a College Degree, and on the verge of retiring from hockey with no concrete idea of what is next in my life.

Needless to say, these books could not have come at a better time in my life. I am no stranger to working hard for what I want, don't believe me? You try making it in Professional Hockey after not being drafted to the NHL! I am excited to be part of this new team and learn as much as I can in my own personal pursuit of fast lane success!

See ya on the threads!

That’s awesome; when i was in Chicago the Blackhawks where the only sports team worthy of watching and my eldest daughter saw them raise a Stanley cup twice. Really good sport too bad it will never grow to the popularity it once had in the 70’s and 80’s.... Congrats on your career and hope to see you on the threads too

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Hey bud, good to see another Canadian here :)

Just the fact that you've been through that level of process already,
just a matter of time before you translate it to the Fastlane and have some Ms in the bank :)

Welcome and enjoy the FL!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...