• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

*GREEN* GOLD RUSH - The Canadian POT thread: shovel ideas?!

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Harbourmaster, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Harbourmaster

Harbourmaster Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,238
    Hi guys and gals,

It's been a while since I posted here. I actually signed up for the Summit last year and had to sell my ticket unfortunately. I came back to the forum to search for details on the 2019 Summit. MJ's conversation about people posting less after the Summit really hit home and made me realize how much I've missed this place. There is a ton of value here and I plan to be around a lot more and posting a lot more actively going forward.

So here is a big discussion I'd like to propose to the community to get the creative juices flowing....

I am Canadian. On October 17 our government legalized marijuana. Depending on the province, different rules come into play as far as who is allowed to produce and sell it. All of it is highly regulated. There is so much money flowing into this right now, there are bound to be a ton of highly successful Fastlane businesses formed in the next few years here. Given the millions of dollars and virtually infant age of this market, where would you guys dive into this industry? Business ideas must follow the CENTS criteria. Preferably digital in nature due to scalability.

I've tossed around a few ideas such as the accessory and paraphernalia product industry, review sites for strains and dispensaries to name a couple. Given the creative minds on this board, I figure this is just the beginning of the brainstorm.

I'm curious to hear what you people think. Let's try to maintain this to a business idea discussion, not arguing the morality or experiences of using drugs, as our government and politicians have already done that part for us.

Cheers.

2. Boo

Boo Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,067
    I know a guy who runs a very large light company, selling LED lamps etc and I'm sure that they are making a killing from this. The same is true of companies that are making grow tents I imagine.

Dramolion and Harbourmaster like this.
  3. Harbourmaster

Harbourmaster Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,238
    Definitely fits with the theme of selling shovels. Those guys are making a killing literally selling supplies needed for both home and commercial grows.

In my current occupation, one of the nice things I get to do is connect with a lot of new business owners in a wide array of industries. There is a tremendous growth in cannabis related companies. CBD skin creams and pain relief. Branding and marketing agencies strictly for marijuana companies. Sponsorships, etc.

It is very interesting to watch unfold.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.