The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

*GREEN* GOLD RUSH - The Canadian POT thread: shovel ideas?!

Idea threads

Harbourmaster

If it is to be, it's up to me.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Mar 2, 2017
Canada
Hi guys and gals,

It's been a while since I posted here. I actually signed up for the Summit last year and had to sell my ticket unfortunately. I came back to the forum to search for details on the 2019 Summit. MJ's conversation about people posting less after the Summit really hit home and made me realize how much I've missed this place. There is a ton of value here and I plan to be around a lot more and posting a lot more actively going forward.

So here is a big discussion I'd like to propose to the community to get the creative juices flowing....

I am Canadian. On October 17 our government legalized marijuana. Depending on the province, different rules come into play as far as who is allowed to produce and sell it. All of it is highly regulated. There is so much money flowing into this right now, there are bound to be a ton of highly successful Fastlane businesses formed in the next few years here. Given the millions of dollars and virtually infant age of this market, where would you guys dive into this industry? Business ideas must follow the CENTS criteria. Preferably digital in nature due to scalability.

I've tossed around a few ideas such as the accessory and paraphernalia product industry, review sites for strains and dispensaries to name a couple. Given the creative minds on this board, I figure this is just the beginning of the brainstorm.

I'm curious to hear what you people think. Let's try to maintain this to a business idea discussion, not arguing the morality or experiences of using drugs, as our government and politicians have already done that part for us.

Cheers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Boo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
290%
Jul 6, 2018
I know a guy who runs a very large light company, selling LED lamps etc and I'm sure that they are making a killing from this. The same is true of companies that are making grow tents I imagine.

Harbourmaster

If it is to be, it's up to me.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Mar 2, 2017
Canada
I know a guy who runs a very large light company, selling LED lamps etc and I'm sure that they are making a killing from this. The same is true of companies that are making grow tents I imagine.

Definitely fits with the theme of selling shovels. Those guys are making a killing literally selling supplies needed for both home and commercial grows.

In my current occupation, one of the nice things I get to do is connect with a lot of new business owners in a wide array of industries. There is a tremendous growth in cannabis related companies. CBD skin creams and pain relief. Branding and marketing agencies strictly for marijuana companies. Sponsorships, etc.

It is very interesting to watch unfold.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.