Hey there everyone,
My name is Dom and am currently living every Canadian kids dream of playing Professional Hockey for a living. Worked my way up through the ranks, from Juniors to an NCAA Division 1 Scholarship (B.S Degree in Business Marketing), to NHL camps, the American Hockey League, and currently playing overseas, otherwise known as the "Back 9" of my professional career. I'm sitting here in Bolzano, Italy, at 29 years old with some relatively minor savings, no house of my own, a College Degree, and on the verge of retiring from hockey with no concrete idea of what is next in my life.
Needless to say, these books could not have come at a better time in my life. I am no stranger to working hard for what I want, don't believe me? You try making it in Professional Hockey after not being drafted to the NHL! I am excited to be part of this new team and learn as much as I can in my own personal pursuit of fast lane success!
See ya on the threads!
My name is Dom and am currently living every Canadian kids dream of playing Professional Hockey for a living. Worked my way up through the ranks, from Juniors to an NCAA Division 1 Scholarship (B.S Degree in Business Marketing), to NHL camps, the American Hockey League, and currently playing overseas, otherwise known as the "Back 9" of my professional career. I'm sitting here in Bolzano, Italy, at 29 years old with some relatively minor savings, no house of my own, a College Degree, and on the verge of retiring from hockey with no concrete idea of what is next in my life.
Needless to say, these books could not have come at a better time in my life. I am no stranger to working hard for what I want, don't believe me? You try making it in Professional Hockey after not being drafted to the NHL! I am excited to be part of this new team and learn as much as I can in my own personal pursuit of fast lane success!
See ya on the threads!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
