The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Business Of Selling Courses

SoftStone

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jan 15, 2018
Germany
Something I've done in the past, that's given me some good insight into my customers is sending a "Strange Question" email.

I can't recall where I came across the idea, but basically, as part of your auto-responder sequence, you include an email that uses the subject line of "Strange Question?"

Then, in the body of the email, you simply ask them why they signed up for your email list. What kind of obstacles are they facing that they're trying to overcome, that they hope your blog/product etc. will help them with.

Hope that helps!

thanks for your input, really appreciate it! The subject line sounds interesting. I‘ll make sure to include this as an autoresponder message and see how it does.

Better test than guess ;)

S444ad

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 9, 2021
Thank you!

There are so many problems with education that almost any outside change will be an improvement. That kindergarten could be life changing for some of the kids, the earlier the kid learns about entrepreneurship the better.

I can go on for weeks about the issues with education bottomline is that it's outdated and online courses are one way to improve it. Of course, to actually change anything you'd have to go much further than just that but it's a way to help many around the globe while getting started.
Hello, have you started a business ??

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.