- Joined
- Nov 12, 2007
- Messages
- 2,539
- Location
- suburbs of savannah in Ga
Rep Bank
$2,140
$2,140
User Power: 41%
first off I have told you before I am a female. maybe you dont fully understand what a woman is but please stop calling me man and dude.
second off your still spewing shit on the wrong thread.
thirdly you need to read the posts (all of them) and post once not 5 posts in a row you look like a tard.
forthly if you bothered to read the threads mj has already chimned in on this previously, in this thread and on others related to this subject.
fifth I never made a blanket statment that coveres EVERY MONEY MANAGER your just being a d%$#@.
sixth there are threads on this forum just for people like you so why dont you go on over to one of the forex failure threads and leave THIS ACTIVE FOREX TRADING THREAD ALONE!
Now this is like the bazillion time I have said this. you dont walk into a conversation thats several years old and on track for something else hijack it and turn it into your own "factual" interpretation of how bad any of us are and how we dont belong here on this board.
your a douche and an a**hole imo and I will be drawing mj's attention to this thread, I am surprised he hasnt jumped in before now.
I know for a fact mj wants me here and posting about forex I have had conversations about it with him before and also had conversations with him about people like yourself.
I will continue to post undates and answer questions in this thread about active forex trading, I will be ignoring all further comments from "the douche" err I mean stressfree.
second off your still spewing shit on the wrong thread.
thirdly you need to read the posts (all of them) and post once not 5 posts in a row you look like a tard.
forthly if you bothered to read the threads mj has already chimned in on this previously, in this thread and on others related to this subject.
fifth I never made a blanket statment that coveres EVERY MONEY MANAGER your just being a d%$#@.
sixth there are threads on this forum just for people like you so why dont you go on over to one of the forex failure threads and leave THIS ACTIVE FOREX TRADING THREAD ALONE!
Now this is like the bazillion time I have said this. you dont walk into a conversation thats several years old and on track for something else hijack it and turn it into your own "factual" interpretation of how bad any of us are and how we dont belong here on this board.
your a douche and an a**hole imo and I will be drawing mj's attention to this thread, I am surprised he hasnt jumped in before now.
I know for a fact mj wants me here and posting about forex I have had conversations about it with him before and also had conversations with him about people like yourself.
I will continue to post undates and answer questions in this thread about active forex trading, I will be ignoring all further comments from "the douche" err I mean stressfree.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
