The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

That 'success feeling' when and why did you get it last?

CrazyChris

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Feb 12, 2015
You know that feeling that makes you grin uncontrollably or jump up out of your seat for a hard core fist pump? When and why did you get that feeling last?

I got it yesterday, while at my 9-5, after my first Amazon sale came in. My coworker couldn't understand why I was smiling so much talking about Quarterly Risk Reviews...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JDawg

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Dec 31, 2015
United States
Haha, that's awesome! Congrats on that first sale. :rockon:

I actually had a fist pump moment today! I got back from work and checked my Amazon sales & rankings and saw that one product was back ranking #1 for a keyword. (The product was out of stock for almost two months, and I wasn't sure if I'd ever get my ranking back)

I literally jumped out of my chair, did a fist pump, and yelled YESSSSSS in my cat's face. :)

CrazyChris

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Feb 12, 2015
Haha, that's awesome! Congrats on that first sale. :rockon:

I actually had a fist pump moment today! I got back from work and checked my Amazon sales & rankings and saw that one product was back ranking #1 for a keyword. (The product was out of stock for almost two months, and I wasn't sure if I'd ever get my ranking back)

I literally jumped out of my chair, did a fist pump, and yelled YESSSSSS in my cat's face. :)
That is fantastic. Well done!
How'd the cat take it? :p

JDawg

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Dec 31, 2015
United States

Mr.Donnerhuhn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Aug 2, 2015
Yesterday, I had another $10 sale come in on a digital product I created months ago. The sale came in while I was masturbating.

[HASHTAG]#WelcomeToTheFastlane[/HASHTAG]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CrazyChris

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Feb 12, 2015
Every morning when I wake up and have more money than when I went to sleep the night before.

Do you really get that excited about that though? I had that success feeling when this happened to me for the first 3-4 mornings. Now it's kind of expected. For me it has to be something different or special to make me really happy.

2 days ago I made more money in 30 mins than I used to make per month at my job.

There was shouting, chest pounding... all sorts haha. It was a beautiful moment, and a priceless one too.
That is awesome! I got a few goose bumps for you...

Yesterday, I had another $10 sale come in on a digital product I created months ago. The sale came in while I was masturbating.

[HASHTAG]#WelcomeToTheFastlane[/HASHTAG]
Let's be honest, you started masturbating after the sale came, in didn't you? ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.