The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thank you MJ

M Power

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Nov 3, 2015
Illinois
Not sure if this is considered the right section but ill put it here. Just wanted to say thanks to MJ and all the great people here on the Fastlane Forum. First read the book about 2 years ago after finding this forum and realizing the potential of a resource like this. Flash forward to now and I've had some definite failures, but I finally feel as though I have found my path to provide value to the world and do my part as a human being (maybe make some money as well.) Just gotta stay consistent and attuned to what the market/world desires and needs. I can definitely say that I wouldn't be where I am now without TMF and this forum, probably would still be a mechanic at that dead end job. I obviously don't fully attribute my hard work and plans to this forum but I do attribute the mental shift and change in perspective MJ and you all have given me. So thanks for the almost 2 years I've spent with you all (mostly lurking) and here's to the next few years! Have a great day everyone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks for letting me know, glad TMF has impacted your life.

probably would still be a mechanic at that dead end job

Nothing wrong with being a mechanic, it only becomes wrong when you allow it to become a "dead end" and you don't want it to be.

:)

DBXI

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Nov 24, 2015
Awesome keep hustling. When you start seeing some success it becomes addicting.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.