The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thank You MJ DeMarco

#KK

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 5, 2020
India
This thread is for indebted people like me, to thank @MJ DeMarco . He may have not realized how huge difference he has made for us, and continues to makes for us. So lets thank him for everything he has selflessly done.

(P.S.
I have realised that many of the people on this forum give their valuable time to us, to make a difference in our life. Time that will never come back. Still they are very under-appreciated.
So, I have decided to make 1 thread each week, dedicated to 1 fastlaner, to show our gratitude for them.)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

#KK

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 5, 2020
India
@MJ DeMarco , I want to thank you for:-

1) Showing us the truth, uncensored, in your book The Millionaire Fastlane .
(a) Thank you for not quitting due to that being your first time authoring a book.
(b) Thank you for not being afraid of the financial 'gurus' and showing us the real picture.
(c) Thank you for painting a picture of what fastlane can achieve.

2) Making the Fastlane Forum.
(a) Thank you for making this forum, even when you did not know a sh*t about how to make a forum at start.
(b) Thank you for not quitting due to difficulties at start.
(c) Thank you for contributing invaluable wisdom in this forum for more than a decade.
(d) Thank you for making this forum so good that more fastlaners came into this forum, and contributed value themselves.
(e) Thank you for looking after this forum, and ensuring that it always remains valuable, even when you had to take some hard decisions.
(f) Thank you for keeping this forum free.
(g) Thank you for not committing suicide not stopping helping others, due to some extremely stupid posts/contents from ignorants here.

3) Giving us the gift of the best lifestyle book ever = Unscripted (Yes, that book was a lifestyle book for me, not merely a financial book.)
(a) Thank you for not thinking about profits, while writing this book. Just giving us the truth, even if it meant reduced profits.
(b) Thank you for writing this book, even if -you- did not needed to.
(c) Thank you for drastically over-delivering.

I don't know why you did so much for us, but, really, THANK YOU MJ.

You are a hero for many of us.

#KK

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 5, 2020
India
Last edited:

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
If you want to thank MJ, show him that his advice hasn't fallen on deaf ears. Take action. Build a business. Put what you've learned to use and earn your freedom. To me that's the greatest thanks anyone can give. More than words. Living proof your life changed. A progress thread is a good start if you don't have one. That way you can pay it forward to those who come after you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Instead of just liking my post, take the time to write thank-you to @MJ DeMarco . He dedicates so much time to us. Can't we do something for him.

How has @MJ DeMarco helped you guys?

@JAJT @Kung Fu Steve @biophase @LightHouse @Fox @Lex DeVille @TreyAllDay @johnp @Vigilante @Andy Black @Kak @Xeon @Bekit @amp0193 @lowtek @SteveO @Get Right @MTEE1985 @Charnell @MustImprove @CareCPA @SuperBlast @broswoodwork @RazorCut @jwhanke
My name doesn't belong on that list... I must've accidentally said the right thing at some point. :rofl:

Ok, so I've wanted autonomy from a very young age. I've always wanted to DO, and not just do what I was told.

I'd start this or that destined to fail business. I'd buy and renovate houses; then, lose everything I'd gained in a bad deal.

I'd read every secrets of Andrew Carnegie or rich dad book, and try to apply the think yourself rich or only buy assets (with what money?) technique.

The problem was, I didn't want to be rich. I didn't want a Lamborghini and I didn't want to stroll into a high school reunion firing off double guns at everyone as I walked by. I just wanted to DO something.

MJ's philosophy was the first, at least that I encountered, that didn't have to be wrapped up in stage magic smoke and mirrors. Take real action, with an emphasis on solving people's problems, and you'll keep moving forward.

I'm not even remotely a good student of the core philosophy. My business is slow lane as anything, but I keep pushing, and I'm a million miles closer to living life on my terms as a result.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If you want to thank MJ, show him that his advice hasn't fallen on deaf ears. Take action. Build a business. Put what you've learned to use and earn your freedom. To me that's the greatest thanks anyone can give.

Thank you!! So true!!

I don't know why you did so much for us, but, really, THANK YOU MJ.

You're welcome.

The biggest thanks I receive (aside from becoming and applying what I wrote above) is contribution here to carry it forward, to help others and leave a trail of breadcrumbs when there is no incentive to do so other than helping someone out.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.