The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thailand Product Sourcing

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
I have been guiding a keen young Fastlaner in Thailand on how to start and operate a product sourcing business, and I am now hoping that others can help him with some practical sourcing tasks.

He has already learned the basics, and has completed some sourcing work that I was asked via PM to help with. His results were good and in the process he learned a lot about finding manufacturers in Thailand.

Although I have listed a Thailand B2B site in my book, using it is not easy, and having someone in the country to make direct contact could greatly assist those who want to benefit from the generally higher quality production offered by Thai manufacturers at prices competitive with China.

To be fair to him, I want to limit the number of requests for him to locate suppliers, so I will only pass on to him the first 5 Thai sourcing requests that I receive via PM. He is willing to do this sourcing work free of charge under my supervision.

Please PM me with details of the product you want to source and I will pass on the details for him to do the work himself, but I will review it.

I will post again here when the limit has been reached.

Walter

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Hey guys,

Just want to bump this thread as I can recommend the individual who @Walter Hay is referring to.

He has helped me find, source, and successfully produce a sample for my sportswear business.

He goes above and beyond and is committed to getting the details and communication right.

He is very fluent in English and Thai. And is willing to do what is takes to make your project succeed.

I've had a very pleasant experience.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hey guys,

Just want to bump this thread as I can recommend the individual who @Walter Hay is referring to.

He has helped me find, source, and successfully produce a sample for my sportswear business.

He goes above and beyond and is committed to getting the details and communication right.

He is very fluent in English and Thai. And is willing to do what is takes to make your project succeed.

I've had a very pleasant experience.
Thanks Greg. Yes this young man really shone with that project, and I must add that he did it without any direct assistance from me.

I have so far received one sourcing request, but it is for a product that will be extremely difficult to locate in Thailand. Even finding it in other countries will be a tough call.

There are still a few spots open, so if any Fastlaner thinks Thailand might be a good option, please PM me.

Walter

Zedd9165

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Dec 22, 2017
India
Walter,

You are doing an amazing job. I will surely seek your help if I need some help in Thailand. I'm sure It's really beneficial to have someone on the ground working for us.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.