Hi,
I must say it has taken me a long time to find something that Is worth pursuing. I have found a need within the healthcare industry in my country which uses a very outdated and very slow system that hinders service capacity and effectiveness.
I have spoken to key users of the current system and have asked them how it can be improved in order to help them to do their jobs better.
The solution is very simple and easy to use, my question is do I approach clients and tell them that I have a solution to this problem and ask them to fund development, or how should I approach it?
Also would it be advisable to outsource software development for a prototype product?
Thanks
I must say it has taken me a long time to find something that Is worth pursuing. I have found a need within the healthcare industry in my country which uses a very outdated and very slow system that hinders service capacity and effectiveness.
I have spoken to key users of the current system and have asked them how it can be improved in order to help them to do their jobs better.
The solution is very simple and easy to use, my question is do I approach clients and tell them that I have a solution to this problem and ask them to fund development, or how should I approach it?
Also would it be advisable to outsource software development for a prototype product?
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
