Is there a site where a user can post a question , and then get a response with feedback from a group of people from “different walks of life�
I have seen sites like mob4hire for software coding, but haven’t had any success for a “crowd sourcing†solution for market testing.
Currently I am developing a site and I need to know what the correct price point will be for my users. Having asked around with my friends/family etc, they all feel that 20 dollars is acceptable, but I wanted to get a larger test market in order to get a feel for the general price point. Since I am not providing an item, but rather a service, value is really what people perceive the value to be; unlike a real product which has production/shipping and other logistical issues that need to be accounted for.
Would it be appropriate to ask here for opinions on a price point or is this not the medium in which to do that?
Thanks in advance, any help you guys (and gals) could provide would be great!:smxB:
I have seen sites like mob4hire for software coding, but haven’t had any success for a “crowd sourcing†solution for market testing.
Currently I am developing a site and I need to know what the correct price point will be for my users. Having asked around with my friends/family etc, they all feel that 20 dollars is acceptable, but I wanted to get a larger test market in order to get a feel for the general price point. Since I am not providing an item, but rather a service, value is really what people perceive the value to be; unlike a real product which has production/shipping and other logistical issues that need to be accounted for.
Would it be appropriate to ask here for opinions on a price point or is this not the medium in which to do that?
Thanks in advance, any help you guys (and gals) could provide would be great!:smxB:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
