The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tales From the Script

BeFound Faithful

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Dec 19, 2015
Southern California
Teachers pride themselves that they have tenure, meaning they cannot get fired without strong cause, and autonomy, they're the master of their own classroom, their own domain...until now.

At the end of the last school year, in a local school district in California, two teacher friends near retirement age were told their teaching would now be split between two sites for 2017-2018.

This means starting this fall they have no choice but to divide their day and teaching time at two schools across town from each other.

This is the first time I've heard of this happening to a teacher, never mind two of them.

Do they have a choice?

They have to say, "Yes, mm." and go where the district tells them, if they want to increase their retirement income by those precious $100's per month that early retirement would cost them.

In addition to being an independent real estate broker and author, I'm a full time high school teacher.

More reason for me to go unscripted .

That could be me. How's that nail feel now, David (that's me)? Is the pain bad enough now to get up?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.