- Joined
- Jul 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,215
Rep Bank
$1,830
$1,830
User Power: 23%
Man, I tell you- what a crazy week it's been! I've had a bunch of stressful landlord stories all come down at once- frozen pipes, a water bill that rivals the Bellagio, a shit fountain in the backyard- which probably doesn't rival the Bellagio, just to name a few. I'm sure I'll laugh about it down the road, and I'm trying to now- but forcing a laugh just seems to cause more indigestion!
So, here I am at this crossroads. SteveO and Andviv have me sold on the idea of commerical properties and the economies of scale. MJ has me sold on the idea of creating a system and offering better service to people. ...Part of me is thinking that I need to look into investing in a hotel type property with a staff. All these individual cabins have their own unique quirks which is stressing me out- at best. I would like to own one big building where the water is being used often (so it doesn't freeze) and there is onsite cleaning. I could then offer better and better services for people, as there is a crew in place.
I don't know if switching course is a smart thing to do, or if I am being too premature with wanting to throw in the towel with single cabins. Any thoughts?
So, here I am at this crossroads. SteveO and Andviv have me sold on the idea of commerical properties and the economies of scale. MJ has me sold on the idea of creating a system and offering better service to people. ...Part of me is thinking that I need to look into investing in a hotel type property with a staff. All these individual cabins have their own unique quirks which is stressing me out- at best. I would like to own one big building where the water is being used often (so it doesn't freeze) and there is onsite cleaning. I could then offer better and better services for people, as there is a crew in place.
I don't know if switching course is a smart thing to do, or if I am being too premature with wanting to throw in the towel with single cabins. Any thoughts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
