Sweden may be up for a change of it's credit rules/laws.
You will have credit marks 3 years after you have paid of your active debts. For corporations it is 5 years. In Sweden that is.
I have started a lobbying campaign against current credit laws/rules in Sweden. I have already recieved good response and I sense that there is a deep wish to have a change of current rules.
My idea is to have credit marks removed as soon as any active debts has been registered as having been paid in full. That means, no 3 years or even 5 years of waiting to have a clean credit again. Why be punished many years after you have paid what you owed. Many people in Sweden seem to share my viewpoint and they have started to sign up on my "protesting list".
Second good news is: I have a direct link to a govermental contact in Stockholm to whom I shall send the finished protesting list. The goverment seem to be, rather open minded as for now at least. I like it when people are open minded. Makes things so much easier
. Plus, the people is the ones who rule the place anyhow (as long as they stick together for a common goal).
My company do work with these issues so I found it rather natural to do some lobbying for a law change. I am not over optimistic when I say such a law change would make headlines. Not only in Sweden, but I guess worldwide.
Think about the possibilities. If Sweden changes, I guess many other countries will feel the ripple effects and maybe they too will change to the better.
The main selling point for changing the credit rules in this case is: More people will (at least honest people who believe in "making good for what they owe") make a greater effort to cooperate with their society. Because who wouldn't pay of their debt as soon as possible when they know for certain that their credit marks will be removed instantly after payment has been recorded?
I know of many people who do not see the benefit of paying of their debt because they will still, 3-5 years after payment has been made, be outcasts and be treated as the plague. People do not respond very well to threats and they do not go the extra mile if they know they will not get a great treat ("candy") on the other side. That is the human nature. The goverments needs to keep up with the times.
You will have credit marks 3 years after you have paid of your active debts. For corporations it is 5 years. In Sweden that is.
I have started a lobbying campaign against current credit laws/rules in Sweden. I have already recieved good response and I sense that there is a deep wish to have a change of current rules.
My idea is to have credit marks removed as soon as any active debts has been registered as having been paid in full. That means, no 3 years or even 5 years of waiting to have a clean credit again. Why be punished many years after you have paid what you owed. Many people in Sweden seem to share my viewpoint and they have started to sign up on my "protesting list".
Second good news is: I have a direct link to a govermental contact in Stockholm to whom I shall send the finished protesting list. The goverment seem to be, rather open minded as for now at least. I like it when people are open minded. Makes things so much easier
My company do work with these issues so I found it rather natural to do some lobbying for a law change. I am not over optimistic when I say such a law change would make headlines. Not only in Sweden, but I guess worldwide.
Think about the possibilities. If Sweden changes, I guess many other countries will feel the ripple effects and maybe they too will change to the better.
The main selling point for changing the credit rules in this case is: More people will (at least honest people who believe in "making good for what they owe") make a greater effort to cooperate with their society. Because who wouldn't pay of their debt as soon as possible when they know for certain that their credit marks will be removed instantly after payment has been recorded?
I know of many people who do not see the benefit of paying of their debt because they will still, 3-5 years after payment has been made, be outcasts and be treated as the plague. People do not respond very well to threats and they do not go the extra mile if they know they will not get a great treat ("candy") on the other side. That is the human nature. The goverments needs to keep up with the times.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
