The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Time for a Change (of gear)....

johnnyG1979

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 22, 2020
Morning All,

Hi I'm Johnny, dropping in from Northern England... good to meet you all. I look forward to some positive interactions with the like-minded folk on here.

My story...so far....

I have jumped all the traditional hoops:- decent in school, University and early graduate jobs. I have worked around Europe & Worldwide and experienced some great cities.

All the while, dull corporate jobs left me feeling that there must be more to this. I've always disliked working for people I have little respect for or hate the jobs themselves. I want more control and autonomy in my life. I'm reluctant to succumb to the bitterness I see in my peers due to stress and money pressures as I get older.

I have always tinkered with side hustle businesses & property.. it is now time for me to commit.

I've read and thoroughly enjoyed TMF and Unscripted . I'm here to work on my Golden gumballs. Many Thanks for providing clarity @MJ DeMarco

I have had my FTE and I have had it with the route laid out.

I have family and commitments (so an element of boot strapping and freelancing will be required to start), but still I hunger for a different kind of life than the pre-prescribed 'slowlane'... deep breath.. here goes...

I have given myself the end of the year (Dec 2020) deadline to earn other income outside of my traditional job/investments. I will post progress.

Would love to hear form anyone with tips and suggestions for first steps to get the best out of the community. And away to the notable threads....

Best to all.

JG.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007