The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Would anyone in the Start-up/Entrepreneur community in the U.K be up for a WhatsApp group chat to bounce ideas, frustrations etc?

Idea threads

Sully David

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Feb 15, 2019
Hi all,

My names Sully, I'm 27 years old, living in Portsmouth, U.K.
I'll be honest, I've ran a few side hustles in the past (I hate that saying but no better way to describe them) and although earning profits in differing amounts here and there, I've not found a productcrasy just yet. I LOVED this book. It has talked to me on a level that I thought only existed in dreams!

I have some struggles with comprehending things sometimes so takes me a bit longer to understand processes fully etc however I'm more passionate about financial freedom than anything else and have ideas spring into my head constantly to get me out of this rut we call normal 9-5. The parts I struggle with and would greatly appreciate any help with mainly is not knowing how to go from thinking the idea/product to step 1, and what does step 1 even look like ? What would be most efficient - like once conceptualising the idea, what is the most logical next step.

I would love to start a group chat of similar minded people in the U.K to use as a sort of counsel / ideas group or something similar and was wondering if anyone would be interested?

Thank you,
Sully.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.