The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sunday. Bloody Sunday.

FlanL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jan 29, 2018
Calgary, AB
Sitting on the couch with my cat watching Netflix.

Girlfriend playing video games in the chair next to me.

I can't stop thinking about how much I should be doing market research.

Work tomorrow and it's 11:07 PM.

Change has to be now.

31 with anxiety lowering my life expectancy daily.

Start a project > obsess > roadblock > quit. Repeat.

Enough with the melodramatic formatting. My name is Matthew Edward. I'm here because I listened to Millionaire Fastlane and shit my pants. In a good way. I consumed 50 audio books last year, and this novel has resonated the most.

I smoke pot everyday, all day. I have a full-time job as a remote rep for a cell phone manufacturer training cell phone associates, building relationships and selling my charisma for a salary. I make over 60k/year however. I hate working for someone else's dreams. My bank account is in the minus 4 days into my pay cycle.

I made $300 a couple months ago by using LinkedIn to leverage social media management. I lost the client the next month due to lack of effort. I also love hip hop, and have cultivated this skill for 15 years. Due to my sidewalk lifestyle up to this point, I don't have much to show for it.

Before listening to the Fastlane, I intended to make a course to teach people how to rap. There are some courses on Udemy and some websites that get solid visits so I thought it might be a good idea to push out some of my content with a spin. Hip hop for nerdy hipsters like myself. What sticks out is that I have no proven success in hip hop music. No social proof.

As I type this, I feel the dopamine rush I crave from the cigarette inhaled into my future black lungs. Yet, I feel hope. And I know hope won't mean shit unless I lay down some action. Leggo.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...