FlanL
New Contributor
Sitting on the couch with my cat watching Netflix.
Girlfriend playing video games in the chair next to me.
I can't stop thinking about how much I should be doing market research.
Work tomorrow and it's 11:07 PM.
Change has to be now.
31 with anxiety lowering my life expectancy daily.
Start a project > obsess > roadblock > quit. Repeat.
Enough with the melodramatic formatting. My name is Matthew Edward. I'm here because I listened to Millionaire Fastlane and shit my pants. In a good way. I consumed 50 audio books last year, and this novel has resonated the most.
I smoke pot everyday, all day. I have a full-time job as a remote rep for a cell phone manufacturer training cell phone associates, building relationships and selling my charisma for a salary. I make over 60k/year however. I hate working for someone else's dreams. My bank account is in the minus 4 days into my pay cycle.
I made $300 a couple months ago by using LinkedIn to leverage social media management. I lost the client the next month due to lack of effort. I also love hip hop, and have cultivated this skill for 15 years. Due to my sidewalk lifestyle up to this point, I don't have much to show for it.
Before listening to the Fastlane, I intended to make a course to teach people how to rap. There are some courses on Udemy and some websites that get solid visits so I thought it might be a good idea to push out some of my content with a spin. Hip hop for nerdy hipsters like myself. What sticks out is that I have no proven success in hip hop music. No social proof.
As I type this, I feel the dopamine rush I crave from the cigarette inhaled into my future black lungs. Yet, I feel hope. And I know hope won't mean shit unless I lay down some action. Leggo.
Girlfriend playing video games in the chair next to me.
I can't stop thinking about how much I should be doing market research.
Work tomorrow and it's 11:07 PM.
Change has to be now.
31 with anxiety lowering my life expectancy daily.
Start a project > obsess > roadblock > quit. Repeat.
Enough with the melodramatic formatting. My name is Matthew Edward. I'm here because I listened to Millionaire Fastlane and shit my pants. In a good way. I consumed 50 audio books last year, and this novel has resonated the most.
I smoke pot everyday, all day. I have a full-time job as a remote rep for a cell phone manufacturer training cell phone associates, building relationships and selling my charisma for a salary. I make over 60k/year however. I hate working for someone else's dreams. My bank account is in the minus 4 days into my pay cycle.
I made $300 a couple months ago by using LinkedIn to leverage social media management. I lost the client the next month due to lack of effort. I also love hip hop, and have cultivated this skill for 15 years. Due to my sidewalk lifestyle up to this point, I don't have much to show for it.
Before listening to the Fastlane, I intended to make a course to teach people how to rap. There are some courses on Udemy and some websites that get solid visits so I thought it might be a good idea to push out some of my content with a spin. Hip hop for nerdy hipsters like myself. What sticks out is that I have no proven success in hip hop music. No social proof.
As I type this, I feel the dopamine rush I crave from the cigarette inhaled into my future black lungs. Yet, I feel hope. And I know hope won't mean shit unless I lay down some action. Leggo.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
