Alright guys, so I think alot about life, love, and money. Especially while driving or in the shower (I get into super creative mood, when most ideas come)..
Anyways... let's digg into these two questions for all us fastlaners. Warning: may require some deep thinkng.
1) What is success to you?
The 1,000 year old question. However, us fastlane folks see this differently than the 99% of the population. Success to me is not making enough to live comfortable after paying the month's bills. Success to me is... lots of money; I hate to be brutally honest. Money, family, wife, and kids. That's what success is to me.
2) What makes a successful husband? From a female's point of view.
Is it me, or has anyone noticed that there is an unspoken understanding that the richer your husband, the better job they have done choosing their mate? Family, friends, society, etc. will praise a woman for "doing a great job girl!" when they find out that their man is rich. Other women are jealous and in envy of them. Even women in families living slightly better than comfortable wish their husbands were making more.
Sister 1: I am married and have 2 kids and totally happy!
Mom: Well, maybe you coulda done better like your sister marrying a rich man.
Sister 2: Yeah, life is great. I am married, have 2 kids, totally happy, and rich.
Aunt: Yeah, girl, you did a good job. Does he have a rich brother too?
I am, by all means, not saying all woman are like this. I am saying that in general, it seems society places alot of emphasis that the richer your partner, the better partner you have. Which is all crazy, glad I have a good one now, and plan to get rich together.. rather than be rich already trying to find a good woman.
Anyways... let's digg into these two questions for all us fastlaners. Warning: may require some deep thinkng.
1) What is success to you?
The 1,000 year old question. However, us fastlane folks see this differently than the 99% of the population. Success to me is not making enough to live comfortable after paying the month's bills. Success to me is... lots of money; I hate to be brutally honest. Money, family, wife, and kids. That's what success is to me.
2) What makes a successful husband? From a female's point of view.
Is it me, or has anyone noticed that there is an unspoken understanding that the richer your husband, the better job they have done choosing their mate? Family, friends, society, etc. will praise a woman for "doing a great job girl!" when they find out that their man is rich. Other women are jealous and in envy of them. Even women in families living slightly better than comfortable wish their husbands were making more.
Sister 1: I am married and have 2 kids and totally happy!
Mom: Well, maybe you coulda done better like your sister marrying a rich man.
Sister 2: Yeah, life is great. I am married, have 2 kids, totally happy, and rich.
Aunt: Yeah, girl, you did a good job. Does he have a rich brother too?
I am, by all means, not saying all woman are like this. I am saying that in general, it seems society places alot of emphasis that the richer your partner, the better partner you have. Which is all crazy, glad I have a good one now, and plan to get rich together.. rather than be rich already trying to find a good woman.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
