The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SUCCESS STORY - Cantwait2

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

rogerlum

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
May 20, 2008
Great story.
Question for you:
Through all your experiences up to this point, you had to choose to quit fruitless projects and keep pushing forward in other situations.
At those integral points what made you decide either to push forward or to move on?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

cantwait2

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
716%
Aug 15, 2007
-
Thank you very much for your truly inspirational story Cantwait2.

I read the entire thing and I can't thank you enough for laying it all out there. I myself am 18 years old and I too have the largest aspirations for life out of anyone I know. I don't hope, but I do KNOW that someday I will be able to look back and tell my story like you told yours.

Thank you so much again for sharing. It was truly an amazing story.

-Alexander
Thanks Alexander, appreciate it :icon_super:

Giles

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Oct 11, 2007
Great story, just read it again :eusa_clap:
It's good to read a local story - being from NZ myself!

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
If there ever was a story that effected my life this was it!!!I cant say enough good things about what you wrote!! Thanks so much for not leaving out the dark parts either I have my own history of that too. Im driven to keep following this path im on and get past these hard times to reach those kinds of goals. TY!! God bless

dkt91

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 15, 2008
Munich, Germany
Thank you so much for sharing that story!
I've just printed it and put in on my desk so I can read it at any time I want to motivate myself.

Take care!

moji136

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Nov 25, 2008
Cantwait2.

I got to take my hat off for you dude :great: story .

Your story was really amazing, sheer determination and dedication towards your dream.

Almost lost hope but never gave up. :notworthy:

If you looking for another business adventure just let me now

Thanks Again
Moses

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Thanks for the great response guys...it's busy times so I don't always have the chance to keep up with the forums but certainly appreciate the nice comments when I come on...I think a new chapter or two will be due in the not two distant future...have lived a bit of live since writing this and made a few more distinctions worth sharing...stay well and talk soon...peace!

Great to see you are still around... looking forward to more great info from you.

Inphinity

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 20, 2007
Auckland, NZ
Thanks for the great response guys...it's busy times so I don't always have the chance to keep up with the forums but certainly appreciate the nice comments when I come on...I think a new chapter or two will be due in the not two distant future...have lived a bit of live since writing this and made a few more distinctions worth sharing...stay well and talk soon...peace!

Ooooh, sounds good! I ... cantwait ! to read it :p

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Feb 10, 2009
NYC
Just read your story for the 2nd time.. Amazing, I love it. Its very inspirational to see how you got back on track and did never gave up.

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
Whatever happened to you cantwait2?
Read this again today.
Bumped for anyone who missed it.

DKMoney

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 31, 2011
Great Story 5++++++++

Just to say one thing, if you ever went broke again, you could make millions of dollars by writing a book about your story, well basically put this content that you wrote here in a book, and I tell you, millions of people will buy it, because it is very inspiring and it just motivates people to achieve something in their lives like you did.

I just got very inspired and I will get my shit together soon, and work on my business idea, and if I succeed, it will be thanks to you.

Theta

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 22, 2011
Thank you! I have been reading this for the past few days as part of my motivation routine. Great story, I hope you keep updating us and invite us all over for a party when you become a Billionaire.

mrhahn

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Apr 21, 2011
San Diego
Thanks for sharing your experiences, you've really inspired me. That's great your girl was supportive of you and your endeavors. This forum is really motivating me to finish my current project as soon as possible. I'm still reading the book so not sure if it meets all the fastlane criteria, but the sooner I get it done the sooner I can start on something truly fastlane.

TK1

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Mar 31, 2011
Is it allowed to ask for the name of your business / website or do you want it to stay anonymous?

fudz12

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Jul 10, 2011
Venezuela
awesome and inspirational story man....I've definitely learned something from your story. Thanks for sharing :)

Ali

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.