GuardianRodina
New Contributor
Does anyone have experience creating/selling gag gifts?
I have an invention underway but ran into complications during prototyping and am $27k over budget and need money asap to finish it. Most of my money is invested in 2 fix/flips and the profits from those are going into buying a new home due to the doctor saying we need to move to lower elevation for my sons sake.
I have a handful of gag gift ideas that would cost me only a few hundred dollars but I dont know how successfully it'll bring in money to finish my main product.
I have an invention underway but ran into complications during prototyping and am $27k over budget and need money asap to finish it. Most of my money is invested in 2 fix/flips and the profits from those are going into buying a new home due to the doctor saying we need to move to lower elevation for my sons sake.
I have a handful of gag gift ideas that would cost me only a few hundred dollars but I dont know how successfully it'll bring in money to finish my main product.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
