The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Success of gag gifts

GuardianRodina

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 23, 2019
Sedalia, Colorado
Does anyone have experience creating/selling gag gifts?

I have an invention underway but ran into complications during prototyping and am $27k over budget and need money asap to finish it. Most of my money is invested in 2 fix/flips and the profits from those are going into buying a new home due to the doctor saying we need to move to lower elevation for my sons sake.

I have a handful of gag gift ideas that would cost me only a few hundred dollars but I dont know how successfully it'll bring in money to finish my main product.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted74396

With novelty gifts time is of the essence.

I read someone on FLF talk about creating a 3D model of your product to use on a landing page to gage audience interest.

Wish I had more advice, good luck!

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
IDK man, holidays are almost over and I'd say 90% of people have already made their purchases.

Slim chance you could create, market, and sell enough gag gifts within the next week to make it work.

I would focus on funding your main interest 100%.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.