The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Subscription based e-biz books?

djs13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Oct 3, 2007
NY
I know this is a long shot and I came up with nothing from amazon, but I've been researching subscription e-businesses through the web and they are intriguing but hard to study. I also read a quote from Paul Allen how they are the future of e-business and I agree. My question is are there any books dedicated to expalining the steps of creating a subscription based e-business? I'm not really talking about coming up with a niche for a subscription but more about creating the actual web site.

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nate

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Sep 24, 2007
Utah
Forget getting a book. Yaro Starak of Entrepreneur's Journey writes a 9 post series on how to run a membership site (subscription based site). He has one that is quite impressive, charging like $90 a month or something around there.

Here is post 1: http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.co...embership-site-part-1-build-your-preeminence/

At the end of each post there will be a link to the next post; 9 in total. Good luck.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.