The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

WEB/DIGITAL Subscription based e-biz books?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

djs13

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 3, 2007
NY
I know this is a long shot and I came up with nothing from amazon, but I've been researching subscription e-businesses through the web and they are intriguing but hard to study. I also read a quote from Paul Allen how they are the future of e-business and I agree. My question is are there any books dedicated to expalining the steps of creating a subscription based e-business? I'm not really talking about coming up with a niche for a subscription but more about creating the actual web site.

Thanks.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Nate

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Sep 24, 2007
Utah
Forget getting a book. Yaro Starak of Entrepreneur's Journey writes a 9 post series on how to run a membership site (subscription based site). He has one that is quite impressive, charging like $90 a month or something around there.

Here is post 1: http://www.entrepreneurs-journey.co...embership-site-part-1-build-your-preeminence/

At the end of each post there will be a link to the next post; 9 in total. Good luck.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom