The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stuck in 9-5 job looking for help and advice

VSD

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 2, 2020
Canada
Hi Everyone

I'm from Canada BC Married with 2 little girls and 36 years old. Working Office job for last 10 years. Wanted to quit from day one. But has the years of gone by I have become comfortable in my Job finding it harder to quit. My health has suffered, drinking everyday just to numb my mind.

My journey to first began has realtor selling homes, I did ok first couple years butt things slowed down so I got job 9-5 job in Insurance to pay my bills. I thought when I sell couple of homes then I will quit but that didn't happen. I can't believe how the years have passed. I look around at my family and friends they are all succeeding. I feel like I'm at the bottom of the ladder and going no where.

I thought about quitting and Selling Real Estate full time last month, but keep delaying till next month. I know if I don't quit now another 10 year will go by.

I currently Make $50,000 a year in my Job. If sell Real Estate here average commission is $10,000 per home.

I think the fear I have in quitting my job is that I will be lazy, undiscipled ,procrastinate and not focused to succeed in my Real Estate Business.

I would appreciate any help or advice.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014
I'm confused why you can't sell some homes on the side, while keeping your primary job? COVID has made homes explode in value. Buy-Sell is on fire.
Specially in BC, I know house prices there are insane.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...