The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Strategies you use for Jungle Scout

eGrizzly

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Oct 27, 2017
Texas
I'd like to share my top two strategies for using Jungle Scout. Also, share your favorite jungle scout strategies

Strategy #1. I look for products with low reviews, but high sales: If a product has very low reviews but high sales (over 300) that means customers buying it do not really care much about the reviews before buying the product. My strategy would be to obtain really high reviews in order to rank high in that niche.

Strategy #2. I look for products with very low LQ (Listing Quality), but high sales: This allows me to see which niche I can jump into with a superior listing quality, and soar higher in the rankings.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eGrizzly

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Strategy #3. I search for top strategies shared on the internet, and do the complete opposite. That way I don't have to worry much about competition. :cool:

lol....I think the amazon market is like an amoeba though. It changes so fast before competition becomes to strong in all the areas

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I'd like to share my top two strategies for using Jungle Scout. Also, share your favorite jungle scout strategies

Strategy #1. I look for products with low reviews, but high sales: If a product has very low reviews but high sales (over 300) that means customers buying it do not really care much about the reviews before buying the product. My strategy would be to obtain really high reviews in order to rank high in that niche.

Strategy #2. I look for products with very low LQ (Listing Quality), but high sales: This allows me to see which niche I can jump into with a superior listing quality, and soar higher in the rankings.

You don't say anything in both these strategies about selling a better product.

Strategy 1 - If customers do not care about reviews, what good is obtaining really high reviews. Reviews don't help you rank, but they help you convert.
Strategy 2 - So your strategy to compete is to take better photos and have better copy? Not a really strong way to build a business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eGrizzly

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Oct 27, 2017
Texas
there's tons of different ways to use it. bet I can't even list all of them here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.